Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.36.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was out of town and parked at the Atlanta airport and no signs of .36.X.

S P+L RavenModel S
HW3.

looking forward to scheduled departure time as well.

Wonder how it is going to work with two Tesla’s with varying SOC’s daily and different departure times for each car sharing a 100AMP (80AMP useable) circuit with two HPWCs. Going to be interesting for sure.

Wonder how it is going to work with two Tesla’s with varying SOC’s daily and different departure times for each car sharing a 100AMP (80AMP useable) circuit with two HPWCs. Going to be interesting for sure.

My guess is that when the car is plugged in, it senses the max current and voltage supported by the HPWC to figure out charging power, then calculates out how long it will take to charge based on time of departure and start/target SoC. Not sure if it will be smart enough to know peak kW will be much lower with 2 cars on 2 HPWCs sharing a circuit breaker.

Has anybody noticed the nice improvement with the automatic wipers with this release?

I was a drizzly day here yesterday and the wipers worked perfectly, more sensitive than before.
Oh I hope not. Mine are too sensitive to the point where if it is a drizzle I would rather have them off as it is easier to look through tiny spots and not this black thing swinging across my view skipping along the way because the windshield is barely wet.

Oh I hope not. Mine are too sensitive to the point where if it is a drizzle I would rather have them off as it is easier to look through tiny spots and not this black thing swinging across my view skipping along the way because the windshield is barely wet.
I think a little sensitivity adjustment skider would be nice ... to match user preference.

Reactions: MrBadger and KJD
Never ceases to amaze me how different everyone's experience with these blasted wipers is. I'm still on 32.x and I'm forever forcing them to wipe more since I can hardly see anything.

Have you tried cleaning your front window with a magic eraser, followed by glass cleaner to get rid of haze that might fool the camera? It has also been suggested to me that I wipe the blades with alcohol to eliminate trailing smear, but I have not tried that yet, car only 4 months old.

The magic eraser did a great job on the inside of the window as well.

.1 rollout seems to have slowed to a trickle. Is this typical pattern or is .2 likely to be imminent?
Typical pattern for the updates between big new features. They tend to want to hit a small percentage of the fleet with a week or two of pausing in between. Sometimes they will push out dot releases for AB testing but other times just continue rolling out the older update.

Not every release goes wide after a major one like V10. Usually a few fix up releases go wide (we got a ton of them after Smart Summon) and then it could be another 2 months before another wide release happens.

Reactions: MrBadger
It’s much better on NOAP. I stopped using it prior to 36.1 but the latest update is giving me the confidence to use it every time now.

What changed? Is it more assertive with merging into traffic and changing lanes? That's the biggest problem I have with 2019.32.12.2 . It won't accelerate enough to get over, or is just generally hesitant.

Improvements to Raven L+ power is are very noticeable. That initial gut flutter feeling when it launches stays longer throughout acceleration. Had gotten used to the time-warp experience of launching. It's seems to have brought a little more kick.

You will definitely have a nice trip with NOAP. I experienced maybe once or twice if the phantom braking but not as hard as before. The car slowed down when it approached a bridge but wasn’t as hash as before. Hopefully the update will come soon for everyone.

I hope I get 2019.36 this week then because I will be taking a long trip next Saturday. Improved NOA would be very nice for my trip.

Reactions: diplomat33
Lane changing is much smoother and more assertive. I tried it with Standard and Mad Max. I prefer mad max because it feels more aggressive and less hesitant during lane changes. Moving in and out of traffic was better than before as well. It knows to take the passing lane to pass a car ahead in’s of moving in and out of traffic for no reason like previous updates. I had to take over curved exits since the speed is reduced too much, maybe it’s being overly safe but cars in the back was tailgating me a bit. Lol.

What changed? Is it more assertive with merging into traffic and changing lanes? That's the biggest problem I have with 2019.32.12.2 . It won't accelerate enough to get over, or is just generally hesitant.

• Informative
Reactions: arghx7