Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope they fix a few of the glitches. 2018.50.6 has been the most flaky since we got our car in mid-November. biggest gripe is the slow communication between the phone app and the car. Most of the time the car is not waking up for communication - including not reproting when a charge is completed :-(

Someone posted here that the Service Center told them that was going to be fixed in version 2018.52, no idea how that relates to 2019.4

Reactions: BobAbooey
Someone posted here that the Service Center told them that was going to be fixed in version 2018.52, no idea how that relates to 2019.4

Updates are cumulative, so if a fix was supposed to come out in some release that never made it into the wild then that fix is likely in any later version. Of course there is always the chance that new bugs will crop up or an old bug that had been previously fixed resurfacing.

Last edited:
I'm excited for the geolocating folding mirrors. I have a tight garage and fold them in before entering my garage every day. Would be nice to not have to do this, especially in winter while wearing gloves.

Reactions: Msjulie
Probably a good time to point out if you're relatively new here that service centres have a record of being wrong almost 100% of the time about upcoming versions. They have no idea what's actually happening in the software development, validation, and release process.

Probably a good time to point out if you're relatively new here that service centres have a record of being wrong almost 100% of the time about upcoming versions. They have no idea what's actually happening in the software development, validation, and release process.
Right. They have a history of adding 2 to a build and claiming the fix is landing there.

Exactly. They’re just like apple store employees: they aren’t told anything, and are generally worse-informed than any enthusiastic customers.

Reactions: MelaniainLA