TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2019.40.50.1 installing

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Tonybvi, Dec 24, 2019.

1. NorfolkMustard

NorfolkMustard Active Member

Only HW3, but also - currently - only cars in USA. Nowhere else yet.

• Informative x 1
  2. VanillaAir_UK

VanillaAir_UK P plates

Super impressed by NoA today.

M40 from M25 to Warwick services
    One disengagement- my fault - lane change timeout (the only one) due to car in outside lane accelerating into ‘my’ space and I instinctively overrode the abort.
    Late indication and off ramp turn at Warwick - wish it would indicate much sooner for off ramps not whilst it was actually passing it.
    Lots of heavy traffic and stop start at times. I had a couple of lane hangs refusals- I think it’s because it wanted to check I was holding the wheel first. Once that sussed, apart from abort above the rest were flawless including a couple of nip into gaps at slower speeds.

Very smooth acceleration and braking. Nearly nailed that. Lane change not far off too. Most NoA recommended lane changes has a reason too, although it still likes to prompt for an unnecessary lane change after joining motorway - don’t have an explanation for that.

• Informative x 1
  3. GM99

GM99 Member

Hi @Melman,
    Have you still got the satellite maps and live traffic following the update. Unfortunately no reference to it in the release notes or on my SR+ post update.