Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.40.50.1 installing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Super impressed by NoA today.

M40 from M25 to Warwick services
One disengagement- my fault - lane change timeout (the only one) due to car in outside lane accelerating into ‘my’ space and I instinctively overrode the abort.
Late indication and off ramp turn at Warwick - wish it would indicate much sooner for off ramps not whilst it was actually passing it.
Lots of heavy traffic and stop start at times. I had a couple of lane hangs refusals- I think it’s because it wanted to check I was holding the wheel first. Once that sussed, apart from abort above the rest were flawless including a couple of nip into gaps at slower speeds.

Very smooth acceleration and braking. Nearly nailed that. Lane change not far off too. Most NoA recommended lane changes has a reason too, although it still likes to prompt for an unnecessary lane change after joining motorway - don’t have an explanation for that.

• Informative
Reactions: EVMeister
Seems a weird mix of who gets/loses what. Plenty of reports of SR+ losing streaming on LTE. I updated my SR+ last night and have fully working voice commands, text message reading & replying, satellite maps and live traffic display (which I didn’t before) and Netflix still works on LTE. I don’t think I’ll be updating for a little while if I get to keep all that!

Hi @Melman,
Have you still got the satellite maps and live traffic following the update. Unfortunately no reference to it in the release notes or on my SR+ post update.