TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Ywk820322, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Ywk820322

Ywk820322 Member

I have SR+ without FSD, HW3. Last night I got 2019.40.50.5 software update but no Satellite/Traffic view and no Netflix/Youtube on LTE. Any way to fix this issue?
    I tried reboot...no luck

2. Yangy

Yangy Member

I think SR+ cars are not supposed to have these options? That is the premium connectivity package, I am not sure if you can buy it now in Canada. I know in US you can buy it now.

3. Ywk820322

Ywk820322 Member

4. martind3

martind3 Member

maybe this update takes it away? I have SR+, no FSD, HW3 but have 50.1. I do have Satellite / Traffic View etc

5. richyrich

richyrich Member

Tesla configurator shows these as premium options:

upload_2019-12-31_17-28-29.png

• Like x 1
  6. pcons

pcons M3 AWD+

This happened with some folks that got this update last week. I believe most people reported those features coming back after a day or so.

7. wanche

wanche Member

might want to contact Tesla to give you a firm answer. it has been inconsistent feature provided compare with US. Like multiple language supports, LTE connection for Video, hw3 visualization preview etc...

8. Oveeus

Oveeus Member

I upgraded to 40.50.1 a few days back. Lost theater over LTE like most and didn't get it back.

Got the 40.50.5 yesterday. And now theater over LTE is back with the added sat map. I haven't gotten the chance to check on the traffic.

SR+, HW2.5 with FSD if makes any difference.

9. Hut

Hut Canada

May
    Is your access restored now?

10. Ywk820322

Ywk820322 Member

No still nothing.
    And no multi language pack