Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.40.50.7 bug — unable to remove charging cable from charge port

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need somewhere to keep track of all the bugs I find. But this is a bigger one.

Charging at supercharger, pressed "Stop charging". Went outside, pressed the button on the plug, didn't unlock... Ok, went inside, pressed "Unlock" on the screen... nothing happens. Had to go inside the phone and unlocked the port there... What if my phone was dead or not with me. That would've been fun.

Voice commands work every now and then, more not then yes.

• Disagree
Reactions: MarkBrokeIt
I need somewhere to keep track of all the bugs I find. But this is a bigger one.

Charging at supercharger, pressed "Stop charging". Went outside, pressed the button on the plug, didn't unlock... Ok, went inside, pressed "Unlock" on the screen... nothing happens. Had to go inside the phone and unlocked the port there... What if my phone was dead or not with me. That would've been fun.

Voice commands work every now and then, more not then yes.

Wow, I just downloaded 50.5 this afternoon and it's already outdated? Too funny!

Charge port release cable in the trunk.....

Charging at supercharger, pressed "Stop charging". Went outside, pressed the button on the plug, didn't unlock... Ok, went inside, pressed "Unlock" on the screen... nothing happens. Had to go inside the phone and unlocked the port there... What if my phone was dead or not with me. That would've been fun..

Faced similar issue, gave few seconds and clicked the button on charge port and it worked.

• Helpful
Reactions: MarkBrokeIt