TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2019.40.50.7 installing now

Discussion in 'Software Updates' started by kkillebrew, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Gt1948

Gt1948 2017 MS FSD AP 2.5 MCU 1

Will be in fifty years dude.

• Funny x 2
  2. Didgie

Didgie Member

Been testing 2019.40.50.7 for whole now and find it to be an improvement on previous updates, both on motorways and on non-motorways.

Tesla Software Update 2019.40.50.7 - Take me to Shakespeare 100% on AutoPilot!

3. NYCR160

NYCR160 Member

Where is my update.

Yes, I have been on 2019.40.50.7 for 22 days now. 72% of the fleet is now on this version. However, TeslaiFi is not showing any new updates out there. I am starting to show sign of withdraw. I need my fix. I have been averaging a new software update every 14.42 days over my last 38 updates. Is anyone home at Tesla. Is the software now finished. May hands are shaking while I type this. I need an update and I need it now...

• Funny x 1
  4. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker S 100D 2020.4.1

Maybe they are busy working on a version that will work for the other 25% of cars out there that never got a 2019.40.50.x update.

5. NYCR160

NYCR160 Member

We can only hope.

6. Soey22

Soey22 Member

One can only hope NOA city is about to drop....

7. Didgie

Didgie Member

Wouldn't that be great!

8. Blu Zap

Blu Zap Grinning member

MS AP1 MCU1 If you have an S or X, DO NOT upgrade to 2019.40.2.3. They no longer allow split screen. Typically I run Tesla Waze in the browser. The other half of the screen is nav. They no longer allow us to half size the browser. it is full screen or nothing. Don't upgrade if you use Tesla Waze! I am regretting my mistake to trust Tesla with the upgrade. This is the quote from the Tesla Engineer. "This is intentional. We’re no longer doing the split window setup on the center display."

• Disagree x 2