Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.40.50.7 installing now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been testing 2019.40.50.7 for whole now and find it to be an improvement on previous updates, both on motorways and on non-motorways.

Tesla Software Update 2019.40.50.7 - Take me to Shakespeare 100% on AutoPilot!

Where is my update.

Yes, I have been on 2019.40.50.7 for 22 days now. 72% of the fleet is now on this version. However, TeslaiFi is not showing any new updates out there. I am starting to show sign of withdraw. I need my fix. I have been averaging a new software update every 14.42 days over my last 38 updates. Is anyone home at Tesla. Is the software now finished. May hands are shaking while I type this. I need an update and I need it now...

• Funny
Reactions: Didgie
Where is my update.

Yes, I have been on 2019.40.50.7 for 22 days now. 72% of the fleet is now on this version. However, TeslaiFi is not showing any new updates out there. I am starting to show sign of withdraw. I need my fix. I have been averaging a new software update every 14.42 days over my last 38 updates. Is anyone home at Tesla. Is the software now finished. May hands are shaking while I type this. I need an update and I need it now...
Maybe they are busy working on a version that will work for the other 25% of cars out there that never got a 2019.40.50.x update.

MS AP1 MCU1 If you have an S or X, DO NOT upgrade to 2019.40.2.3. They no longer allow split screen. Typically I run Tesla Waze in the browser. The other half of the screen is nav. They no longer allow us to half size the browser. it is full screen or nothing. Don't upgrade if you use Tesla Waze! I am regretting my mistake to trust Tesla with the upgrade. This is the quote from the Tesla Engineer. "This is intentional. We’re no longer doing the split window setup on the center display."