Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.40.50 beginning to roll

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
release notes

TESLA_saves_lives on Twitter

EMdP0vXXkAATzZa.jpeg

EMdP0_kX0AEt7JD.jpeg

I wonder if the new voice commands include windscreen wipers?

Like 'stop wiping you fool, the windscreen is clear'? I guess I can blame it on British weather again, low winter sun...

Driving visualations look fab. That looks to be the FSD sneak peek.

Actually, all looks like fab (although probably a bit old for the requested Model 3 camping mode?) and its only a minor version release...

I wish they’d fix the charging bug already...

Me too.

It seems simply staggering that they can waste effort on near functionally useless trivia and ignore a major failure to comply with the charging standard that they are required to, and that they don't fix the failure to resume charge after a power outage (as stated in the manual).

I can do without all the trivia - all I want is a car that actually works as it is supposed to, as a start. Once they have that sorted then the other improvements may be worth having.

Me too.

It seems simply staggering that they can waste effort on near functionally useless trivia and ignore a major failure to comply with the charging standard that they are required to, and that they don't fix the failure to resume charge after a power outage (as stated in the manual).

I can do without all the trivia - all I want is a car that actually works as it is supposed to, as a start. Once they have that sorted then the other improvements may be worth having.
I share your frustrations, but basic stuff working doesn't keep the blogosphere alive and talking about your latest releases!

Those new voice commands may explain the recent regression in voice recognition. I've noticed that when I say "call Fred Bloggs", it usually comes up with "cool Fred Bloggs" before correcting the "cool" to "call". That's indicative of "cool" now being in the recognition dictionary.

Reactions: pow216
Those new voice commands may explain the recent regression in voice recognition. I've noticed that when I say "call Fred Bloggs", it usually comes up with "cool Fred Bloggs" before correcting the "cool" to "call". That's indicative of "cool" now being in the recognition dictionary.

It'll probably work perfectly if you can do either a Californian or South African-American accent.

Reactions: DanTW_GB