Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.40.50 Release Notes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm excited to check out the new visualizations, though, we don't really get stop signs in the UK! They're extremely rare, I can still test traffic signal recognition though!

It's a shame this 'holiday update' will likely end up being a 'mid-spring' update by the time it gets to the UK though... :(

I am in the UK and it has just installed 40.50.1 (2019 Raven MSPerf with FSD).

1.8GB I think from below.

D2AC0A37-598B-446E-BCC5-E92C337C8B31.png

• Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: Ulmo and scottf200
For all you X owners out there, additional release notes (2019 MX raven):
1767DC54-3DB0-404D-94ED-D8089F68C9F1.jpeg 0BC9FEEF-D104-4192-B8ED-E3312C40BA26.jpeg 20B3A3DE-F7B7-468A-9FB4-9BB170E1DB31.jpeg

New setting for the adaptive suspension.

The visualizations are cool. Showed all stop signs on my short test route. Painted lines and turn arrows displayed.

Natural language commands works really well - ”Turn on passenger heater seat” “Turn on heated steering wheel”, etc are nice additions.

Text messaging is great in my limited use. So far the phrase “Send a text message to __” has been my only successful command (vs ”Send a message to...”). Still need to play with it some more.

Enjoy!

Probably timing it for a Christmas present release. “Night before Christmas...” sort of thing....

Looks like it.

I got a notification for 2019.40.50.1 a few moments ago. 17 were showing as installed via TeslaFi at the time, too. Considering the stuff in 2019.40.50, I can only assume this is the end of year update. I have a FSD computer in my S, too.

Yup, it's coming.
40.50.1.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Ulmo and jebinc
Camp mode : "Your car can now maintain airflow, temperature, interior lighting, as well as play music, and power devices when Camp Mode is enabled. To enable Camp Mode, tap the fan icon at the bottom of the touchscreen and set Keep Climate On to CAMP while your car is in PARK.”
We slept in the M3 a few times last summer. We'd put the car in park, lock the doors, turn the headlights off, the climate would stay on (since we hadn't left the car). We could play music and turn interior lights on. Not sure what the difference is then? Maybe this uses a bit less power since it wouldnt have all the driving sensors ready to go?

Got 2019.40.50.1 this morning on my FSD M3 LR

Lota of cool voice commands but big issue for me is that "Navigate to "xxxxx"" now comes up "command not recognized " anyone know if the Navagate command word has changed to something else? That is a huge hassle, when I type the exact phrase I to the navigate bar, pops right up and navigates there......

• Helpful
Reactions: croman

Lota of cool voice commands but big issue for me is that "Navigate to "xxxxx"" now comes up "command not recognized " anyone know if the Navagate command word has changed to something else? That is a huge hassle, when I type the exact phrase I to the navigate bar, pops right up and navigates there......

i always say “take me to”.

hmmm, I don't know. I have never used the "navigate to …." I've always said "DRIVE to …" and that still works.

Reactions: ohmman