Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry, I know some haven’t got 2019.36 yet, but this is next

170kW charging for SR+
Better auto wipers
More assertive auto lane change

Tesla Tested on Twitter

5C26DC13-81E5-4BB2-938D-0B1F614BCEFA.jpeg

Sorry, I know some haven’t got 2019.36 yet, but this is next

170kW charging for SR+
Better auto wipers
More assertive auto lane change

Tesla Tested on Twitter

5C26DC13-81E5-4BB2-938D-0B1F614BCEFA.jpeg
It was quite interesting driving home in light rain from some friends in the West Midlands last night. When it was raining, the wipers hardly ever wiped before the screen was virtually opaque with rain. So, as normal, I was clearing the rain with a single press before the auto kicked in.

Then a bit later on in the journey the rain had stopped, and the windscreen was dry, but the wiper went across about every 10 seconds when there was nothing to wipe! What a crazy system!

One other thing I noticed on the wiper controls, there is no “off” setting. They often have signs at tool booths (or the Chunnel) asking you to turn your wipers off so they don’t flick the wiped water towards the toll booth operator. So an “off” setting would be useful.

It was quite interesting driving home in light rain from some friends in the West Midlands last night. When it was raining, the wipers hardly ever wiped before the screen was virtually opaque with rain. So, as normal, I was clearing the rain with a single press before the auto kicked in.

Then a bit later on in the journey the rain had stopped, and the windscreen was dry, but the wiper went across about every 10 seconds when there was nothing to wipe! What a crazy system!

One other thing I noticed on the wiper controls, there is no “off” setting. They often have signs at tool booths (or the Chunnel) asking you to turn your wipers off so they don’t flick the wiped water towards the toll booth operator. So an “off” setting would be useful.
Touch and hold the wiper icon on the screen to turn off.

I'm still stuck on 2019.32.12.6. Wonder how long they'll test 2019.40 before full rollout.

I know 2019.36.1 had an initial full rollout to the fleet but looks like they stop the push after a few thousand vehicles received it over the weekend. Excited for these new improvements just in time for rainy weather in Socal scheduled for a few days next week.

I'm still stuck on 2019.32.12.6. Wonder how long they'll test 2019.40 before full rollout.

I know 2019.36.1 had an initial full rollout to the fleet but looks like they stop the push after a few thousand vehicles received it over the weekend. Excited for these new improvements just in time for rainy weather in Socal scheduled for a few days next week.
Have you held down the Advanced button for 10+ seconds?

• Funny
Reactions: chillaban
Have you held down the Advanced button for 10+ seconds?

Yeah I read the hack to force check for update but the update is not available for my config and location (Located in Socal with RWD LR with Enhanced Autopilot, no FSD)

Since they slowed down the push for 2019.36.1, I'm guessing there was a bug that needs to be resolved in version 2019.40. Hope to get it soon, I really want the one pedal driving!