Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NorfolkMustard

Apr 18, 2019
M3P w/FSD
Sorry, I know some haven’t got 2019.36 yet, but this is next

170kW charging for SR+
Better auto wipers
More assertive auto lane change

Tesla Tested on Twitter

5C26DC13-81E5-4BB2-938D-0B1F614BCEFA.jpeg

VanillaAir_UK

Supporting Member
Jun 17, 2019
Surrey, UK
wiper improvements :) hopefully no longer a need for a co pilot when driving in the rain - and auto learning - would have preferred a user selected sensitivity but hopefully AI will get it right over time.

J1mbo

Aug 20, 2013
UK
Ah ha! Deep Rain has arrived! :)

Plus, auto lane change improvements ... excellent. Much needed.

Roy W.

Battery running low...
Jun 3, 2019
Derby, UK
Sorry, I know some haven’t got 2019.36 yet, but this is next

170kW charging for SR+
Better auto wipers
More assertive auto lane change

Tesla Tested on Twitter

5C26DC13-81E5-4BB2-938D-0B1F614BCEFA.jpeg
It was quite interesting driving home in light rain from some friends in the West Midlands last night. When it was raining, the wipers hardly ever wiped before the screen was virtually opaque with rain. So, as normal, I was clearing the rain with a single press before the auto kicked in.

Then a bit later on in the journey the rain had stopped, and the windscreen was dry, but the wiper went across about every 10 seconds when there was nothing to wipe! What a crazy system!

One other thing I noticed on the wiper controls, there is no “off” setting. They often have signs at tool booths (or the Chunnel) asking you to turn your wipers off so they don’t flick the wiped water towards the toll booth operator. So an “off” setting would be useful.

KennethS

Supporting Member
May 3, 2019
UK
It was quite interesting driving home in light rain from some friends in the West Midlands last night. When it was raining, the wipers hardly ever wiped before the screen was virtually opaque with rain. So, as normal, I was clearing the rain with a single press before the auto kicked in.

Then a bit later on in the journey the rain had stopped, and the windscreen was dry, but the wiper went across about every 10 seconds when there was nothing to wipe! What a crazy system!

One other thing I noticed on the wiper controls, there is no “off” setting. They often have signs at tool booths (or the Chunnel) asking you to turn your wipers off so they don’t flick the wiped water towards the toll booth operator. So an “off” setting would be useful.
Touch and hold the wiper icon on the screen to turn off.

HelloJohnny

May 19, 2018
Riverside, California
I'm still stuck on 2019.32.12.6. Wonder how long they'll test 2019.40 before full rollout.

I know 2019.36.1 had an initial full rollout to the fleet but looks like they stop the push after a few thousand vehicles received it over the weekend. Excited for these new improvements just in time for rainy weather in Socal scheduled for a few days next week.

rotor2k

Sep 16, 2019
London
I'm still stuck on 2019.32.12.6. Wonder how long they'll test 2019.40 before full rollout.

I know 2019.36.1 had an initial full rollout to the fleet but looks like they stop the push after a few thousand vehicles received it over the weekend. Excited for these new improvements just in time for rainy weather in Socal scheduled for a few days next week.
Have you held down the Advanced button for 10+ seconds?

• Funny
Reactions: chillaban

HelloJohnny

May 19, 2018
Riverside, California
Have you held down the Advanced button for 10+ seconds?

Yeah I read the hack to force check for update but the update is not available for my config and location (Located in Socal with RWD LR with Enhanced Autopilot, no FSD)

Since they slowed down the push for 2019.36.1, I'm guessing there was a bug that needs to be resolved in version 2019.40. Hope to get it soon, I really want the one pedal driving!

Adopado

Aug 19, 2019
Scotland
Are there any UK superchargers capable of delivering that to a SR+? I’m a bit confused if they max out at 120kw here?

SR+ maxes out at 100kW ... will go to 170kW after update. The superchargers mostly max out at 150kW nowadays (upgraded from 120) but the newest V3 ones will go to 250kW.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC