Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Black Model 3 Long Range RWD With Full Self Driving - $51,500 (5,000 miles)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently discontinued configuration - best bang for your buck (in my opinion) of any Tesla ever made - 325 miles range with full self driving and premium interior. Car is in perfect condition, and I am only selling it because I'm moving. Come with all offers.

You have to add FSD which OP car has
True, but just wanted to point that out as reference.
This means that you could get a FSD performance M3 for $3k more than OP’s asking price, brand new.
Don’t mean to be one of the thread hijackers talking about price, but I thought I might want to put it out there for people who didn’t know.
I didn’t realize how cheap a PM3 could be until recently. Seems like an amazing deal

True, but just wanted to point that out as reference.
This means that you could get a FSD performance M3 for $3k more than OP’s asking price, brand new.
Don’t mean to be one of the thread hijackers talking about price, but I thought I might want to put it out there for people who didn’t know.
I didn’t realize how cheap a PM3 could be until recently. Seems like an amazing deal

Hey I completely understand, I was just referring to his price of mid 40s

Reactions: 1375mlm