Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Fully Adaptive Suspension

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone take delivery yet. Any reviews? Thinking about trading our Model X for the new X Performance primarily for the new suspension.

Thanks!
I'm expecting delivery in 3 weeks. I debated between the Raven standard range at 285 miles and adaptive suspension and the Non-Raven long range with 335 miles and Smart Air Suspension. Both are priced about the same. Opted for the Rave.

I'm expecting delivery in 3 weeks. I debated between the Raven standard range at 285 miles and adaptive suspension and the Non-Raven long range with 335 miles and Smart Air Suspension. Both are priced about the same. Opted for the Rave.

Hi, you might want to double check your ranges for the different Model X trims.

Refresh models / Raven: Standard Range - 255miles, Long Range - 325miles.

Pre-Raven (before April 23 announcement): 75D (SR). - 237miles, 100D (LR) 295miles.

Did anyone take delivery yet. Any reviews? Thinking about trading our Model X for the new X Performance primarily for the new suspension.

Thanks!

For some reason, reviews of the suspension have been hard to come by. I still haven't seen one on the X, but presumably it's basically the same as the new S suspension, which did just finally get one useful review:

• Informative
Reactions: bhzmark