Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Long Range Model X - Good Deal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Really didn't want to buy a used car in this red-hot used market, but need to get one before year-end and it doesn't look like the new Model X will be releasing any time soon to help lower prices on the used market.

Friend offered to sell me a 2019 Model X Long Range with FSD, ~25K miles, 20" tires, 7 seats, and black exterior, and black interior. Car's in pretty great condition inside and out. Price is $81K.

Based on other sales, recent and current, this seems like a great price, but wanted to get your thoughts. Thanks!

I don’t mind the outdated interior but how outdated is the battery? Didn’t they effectively use the same battery for ‘20 and ‘21?
Charging rates are going to be limited compared to a 2021. Power delivery at low SOC will be impacted, as will power delivery in the upper band when fully charged.

The pack and the modules have been fully redesigned for the 2021 refresh models.

Reactions: SittingMoose
Got it thanks. However, I do plan to keep this car for an extremely long time. As an independent contractor, I'll be using the Section 179 tax benefit/rule so I want to make sure I adhere to tax rules.