Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 LR RWD Model 3 w/ FSD & HW3 (LA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love this car but I’m tired of obsessing over it, and would be good to save some money too.

Specs:

2019 LR RWD Model 3
Midnight Silver Metallic
Black Interior
18” Aero Wheels
FSD (HW3 factory installed)
9,500 miles
Rated 325 miles range, full charge lately is around 318 miles or so (may just need to be calibrated, but who knows)
Los Angeles

$49k firm.

Please DM me for details / questions etc.

• Funny
Reactions: Jeff Davlt
I’ve seen a lot under 30k miles. For perspective, one can buy a dual motor with fsd new for $52k (after CA rebates).
With the $1,200 delivery fee, cheapest LR AWD new is $56k and CA rebate brings down to $54k. So I’m $5k under that, with MSM paint and Homelink, no noisemaker, and lower insurance premiums.

This is also not a “I have to sell my car right now” situation so if there are no bites there are no bites.

I recently sold my 2019 P3 with 11k miles and autopilot for $49k.
Oof. Sorry. The market space for used Teslas is small and idiosyncratic and hardly a perfect or “rational” one, especially during CV19. It is hard to peg an absolute value to these things and so I imagine there are quite a few sales in which the final transaction price is several thousand above or below what the car’s “true” value really is.

I love this car but I’m tired of obsessing over it, and would be good to save some money too.

Specs:

2019 LR RWD Model 3
Midnight Silver Metallic
Black Interior
18” Aero Wheels
FSD (HW3 factory installed)
9,500 miles
Rated 325 miles range, full charge lately is around 318 miles or so (may just need to be calibrated, but who knows)
Los Angeles

$49k firm.

Please DM me for details / questions etc.

Can you please post a couple of photos?