Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model 3 Performance 20" *NEW* Rims & Tires For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased a 2019 Dual Motor Performance Model 3. Before I picked up the car from the service station, I left the service station a set of custom wheels and tires. When I picked up the car, they had swapped the OEM wheels and tires with my custom wheels and tires. The OEM wheels are tires were given to me in the pictured bags. I'm selling my OEM 20" Sport Wheel and Tires that have never been used. Includes TPMS, but not the center cap and sport logo. I live in Northern NJ and would prefer pickup. These are listed at $4k from Tesla. I will sell for $2,500 for pickup or $2,500 + shipping for delivery. Tires and wheels are new and in perfect condition. Never been on street. IMG_5510.JPG IMG_5514.JPG IMG_5515.jpg IMG_5519.JPG IMG_5520.JPG IMG_5521.JPG IMG_5522.JPG IMG_5524.JPG IMG_5519.JPG IMG_5526.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5527.jpg
    IMG_5527.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 167
Depends on the build date of your Model 3. Later builds should fit, older builds will need tweaks (links changed).
I don't know the cut off date.

I just took a peak at the Tesla store. It used to include the suspension links and labor for the 20" Wheel package. That is no longer listed.
But interestingly, they added, this 20" wheel package is not compatible with the Performance Model 3.

All I can think of is they changed the offset of the package offered in the Store to be compatible with all non Performance cars or something.