Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold 2019 Model 3 Performance - (44k miles, modified, FSD)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

This is actually the second time I have posted the car for sale. This car is heavily modified (subjective assessment), all the modifications have been completed professionally at Griffin Motorwerke in Berkeley, CA (Berkeley Auto Repair - Griffin Motorwerke). I’ve tried to be fair with the price and I’ve tried to be as transparent as possible. I may have missed a detail or two here and there, but that’s where you are more than welcome to come and do a complete inspection and drive in-person to validate details on your own. I would prefer to ensure that you are happy with what you’re buying and that I am being fully honest with you. I have a receipt for every single thing listed below, all that documentation can be provided in a folder if you’d like. I’ve always tried to use the highest quality products and had them installed by the best people, no shortcuts. This car has never been in any sort of accident, never been repainted anywhere.

Target sale price: $50-55k

Title: NV title is in hand, car is fully paid off

Year: Purchased new in July 2019 and took delivery from Reno showroom

Mileage: 43,340 (subject to change as this car is driven almost daily)

Software: FSD included

Link to pictures taken on August 30 after a wash:

Note on condition and pictures: Feel free to ask me to take more pictures or we can do a video call as well, or you can view car in person

Cosmetic modifications:

• Xpel PPF on hood, bumper, side view mirrors, fenders and rear decklid completed by DoubleTake Autospa in Fremont, CA (https://dtautospa.com/). The full vehicle is coated with Ceramic Pro 5-year application, this was also done by DT Autospa.
  • CF side repeater covers – this is the lowest quality modification on the car, bought off Amazon. But it acts as a protector for the side repeaters and camera and also covers that hideous plastic chrome. If you don’t like the look, it’s easy to take off.
  • Artisan Spirits CFRP front bumper garnish purchased from Evasive Motorsports and finished in matt clearcoat by Common Fibers in Seattle, WA (Common Fibers | Carbon Fiber Parts And Carbon Fiber Wallets). I added a number and a purple line to mimic the number and color of Lewis Hamilton’s F1 car. This part is fairly beat up from road rash as it is not protected by PPF. If you don’t like this part, you can easily remove with a heat gun and fishing line, it sits on top of the front bumper PPF. If you like it and you’re picky, I’d recommend that you get it refinished at a place that knows how to deal with carbon fiber refinishing.
  • Xpel XR Pro ceramic window tint, all side windows and rear glass
  • OEM all-weather floor liners (Model 3 All-Weather Floor Liners). Carpet floor mats are included in sale.
  • OEM all-weather rear trunk liner (Model 3 All-Weather Rear Trunk Liner). This sits on top of the carpet.
  • OEM painted front and rear emblems (phttps://ind-distribution.com/collections/model-3/products/ind-tesla-model-3-painted-hood-emblem). These sit on top of the PPF, so easy to take off if you don’t like them. The front one is fairly beat up from road rash.

Performance modifications:

• Volk TE37 Ultra M-spec 19x9.5 in ET34 square setup purchased from Evasive Motorsports. No use of spacers or hub rings, these are the correct fit for this hub. The color is blast bronze, they have a matt finish, so the hard part is keeping water spots off them. There is no curb rash whatsoever, but there are tiny spots, maybe 4 or 5 on all four wheels that are like tiny rock chips. I’d rather show you that in person or in a video instead of taking a picture of all those areas.
  • Tires are Michelin Pilot SuperSport 265/35/19 with the appropriate rating. These have a decent amount of life in them, probably 15k miles on them. I purchased them from Tire Rack (https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...Model=Pilot+Super+Sport&partnum=635YR9PSSXLV5). Installed at Griffin Motorwerke
  • A quick comment on this combo – this tire size and type are so good. I would like to get some Pilot Sport 4Ss and try those, but this is light years better than the stock setup. I’ll leave it at that and let you check for yourself if you choose to drive it.
  • KW coilovers kitted by MountainPass Performance (MPP Model 3 Sports Coilovers AWD/Performance - Mountain Pass Performance). These are rebound and compression adjustable and feel really, really good. They are set at 27 inches above the ground to the bottom of the fender on all 4 corners. This setup never really scrapes around town, I cannot speak for a city like San Francisco, but never been a problem for me. However, it’s also lower and stiffer than stock, so again, something to test out for yourself. Installed at Griffin Motorwerke.
  • MountainPass Performance front upper control arms (MPP Corkscrew Model 3/Y Front Upper Control Arms - Mountain Pass Performance) allow for front camber adjustment. Installed at Griffin Motorwerke.
  • MountainPass Performance Model 3 solid front lower control arm bearings (MPP Model 3 Solid Front Lower Control Arm Bearings - Mountain Pass Performance). Installed by Griffin Motorwerke.
  • MountainPass Performance rear camber and toe arms
  • Unplugged Performance Street and Track sway bars (Adjustable Sway Bars for Tesla Model 3 - Unplugged Performance)
  • Unplugged Performance Ascension-R carbon fiber wing by Voltex with carbon fiber mounts. Modified hardware, screws with torx head installed by Griffin Motorwerke.
  • Stoptech BBK with 368mm rotors kitted by MountainPass Performance (MPP.R Stoptech STR-60 Big Brake Kit - Mountain Pass Performance)
  • MountainPass Performance Page Mill rear rotors by Girodisc (MPP Page Mill Performance Rear Rotors - Mountain Pass Performance)

Stock parts included in sale:

• 5 sets of stock wheels with winter tires (https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...=Pilot+Alpin+PA4+N-Spec&partnum=335VR0PA4XLN0). I think the tires are pretty beat up, I’ve used these tires/wheels the last two winters. I want to be clear on the condition, they are not in great condition. They are fine structurally, but I would certainly refinish them. They are not bent and they mount tires just fine, but not in great shape cosmetically. I moved houses with them and I wasn’t very nice to them. They have their own TPMS sensors, so that’s convenient.
  • Sway bars
  • Stock suspension
  • Brembo front rotors, discs and pads
  • Front upper control arms
  • Rear trailing and traction arms
  • OEM lug nuts
Part not installed on car but included in sale:

Contact info: Feel free to text first before calling (moderator edit) and/or emailing at (moderator edit).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.