Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model 3 Performance - Tint+PPF+Ceramic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5,100 miles, built April 2019.
Full self driving
OEM carbon fiber spoiler installed
Make an offer - located in the SF Bay Area.
MSRP: $62,500 + $6,000 FSD added
PPF on full frontal, mirrors, rear bumper and wheel well. $2,000
Lifetime ceramic coating (Ceramic Pro 9H)
$1,800

All in $72,300

I won’t list an asking price because I don’t feel like letting @JamesBrown hi-jack another for sale thread...

Exterior
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint

20’’ Performance Wheels

Interior
Black and White Premium Interior

Options
Premium Interior

Autopilot

Post Delivery Options
Full Self-Driving Capability

Supercharging Status
Pay Per Use Supercharging

Warranty
Battery and Drive Unit
8 years or 120,000 miles, whichever comes first

New Vehicle Limited Warranty
4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first

Apologies for the messy garage!

5F8DFF2D-C473-4E83-BCB4-C715DEA1CC5E.jpeg CFDF87BA-1B4D-4C10-BEE0-3D904FC76848.jpeg

Attachments

• 934FEA3D-85AC-4265-B83E-81D7C66A0C97.jpeg
    934FEA3D-85AC-4265-B83E-81D7C66A0C97.jpeg
    573.1 KB · Views: 225
  • B3F50680-90F5-41A1-91A1-773BF62FD99C.jpeg
    B3F50680-90F5-41A1-91A1-773BF62FD99C.jpeg
    258.2 KB · Views: 225
We can try taking a wild guess.

At the current price level this exact setup would be $62,990 + ppf + coating. It would probably be fair to include in the sale half of each so $1000 for ppf and $900 for the coating.

5000 miles in 3 months is quite some driving, let's say not a years worth so we could deduct 10-15% for being used, that comes to a little over $53,500 + $1000 + $900

$55,400 could be a fair price

I'm sure the seller thinks it's worth way more than this, but it was a fun exercise nonetheless.

We can try taking a wild guess.

At the current price level this exact setup would be $62,990 + ppf + coating. It would probably be fair to include in the sale half of each so $1000 for ppf and $900 for the coating.

5000 miles in 3 months is quite some driving, let's say not a years worth so we could deduct 10-15% for being used, that comes to a little over $53,500 + $1000 + $900

$55,400 could be a fair price

I'm sure the seller thinks it's worth way more than this, but it was a fun exercise nonetheless.
And I didn’t have to do it!

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
I’m not worried about leverage, but if anyone’s curious Tesla’s trade-in offer was $35,800. I thought it was a typo but was told “yes, I confirmed it’s real, I’m sorry, our trade offers have been really really low due to current cash flow issues.”
Good info for anyone else in the market for used, best to buy private party since trade-ins are not an option for anyone.

I’m not worried about leverage, but if anyone’s curious Tesla’s trade-in offer was $35,800. I thought it was a typo but was told “yes, I confirmed it’s real, I’m sorry, our trade offers have been really really low due to current cash flow issues.”
Good info for anyone else in the market for used, best to buy private party since trade-ins are not an option for anyone.
I will match Tesla's offer.

wow, $35k... maan I want to like this company and support them but some of the decisions they make just leave me speechless o_O
Yeah, this was definitely a story for the grandkids. It’s weird because when I traded in my 4Runner to them last year their offer was right in line with Carvana, however they couldn’t get the paperwork straight! Every day is another sad Tesla administrative mishap.

Tesla should be embarrassed to offer you that little. Especially when you look at EV-CPO and what Tesla then tries to sell used ones for pennies under brand new. Honestly they are trying to push people to new so they can have good delivery numbers or if you decide to buy used from them they want a cash flow pile to help them out.

Tesla should be embarrassed to offer you that little. Especially when you look at EV-CPO and what Tesla then tries to sell used ones for pennies under brand new. Honestly they are trying to push people to new so they can have good delivery numbers or if you decide to buy used from them they want a cash flow pile to help them out.

I think you’re spot on. And from what we’ve seen on this forum, there are people who are willing to take HUGE hits on their car to get into a new one.

LOL didn't their earnings report show good cash in hand? IDK what's going on.

Just for comparison though they offered $26k for my 85D which I sold for $40k privately.

Hilariously, if you do the math, me getting $40k for a $26k Tesla trade in offer, applied to your offer, makes your car worth $53,500 in private sale....

Looking at Cucubits' valuation, it is literally exactly $53,500... Cucubits is illuminati confirmed.

Good luck with your sale, it's a great car.