Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model 3 Rear A/C

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wifes car is 18 month old with 10.5k....today she was complaining about the a/c....for the last week, I have noticed the setting at 60F....I asked her why and she said that the air was warm.....I checked it out and the rear vents were putting out very warm air and the front vents were cool not cold....

any ideas on settings or should I schedule a service visit.....thanks for any help or suggestions

There have been quite a few threads/posts about this same issue, but finding them may be a bit tricky. Unfortunately, I just kind of glanced through them and didn't really pay attention to what the general consensus was on how to fix the problem.

I'll see if I can find some of those posts/threads for you...

Reactions: r1200gs4ok
I dint believe any of these give a real fix from Tesla or did I miss it
I haven't read them all, so unfortunately I can't answer that for you. There are a few other threads that came up during my search, but the ones I listed seemed like they had the most/best content.

I was hoping that there was a fix mentioned in one of those posts. :( I'll look around a bit more for you, but if you want to search for yourself, here's how I did the search that returned those results....

Using google:

site:teslamotorsclub.com rear ac warm

You can change the search terms to get some additional threads/posts that would slip under those terms. If you want to search for words in a specific order, enclose them in quotes. Ex: site:teslamotorsclub.com "rear ac warm" That search would only return results that have those words in that order.

This forum does have a pretty decent search feature, but searching a particular site with Google still returns the best, most relevant results.

I haven't read them all, so unfortunately I can't answer that for you. There are a few other threads that came up during my search, but the ones I listed seemed like they had the most/best content.

I was hoping that there was a fix mentioned in one of those posts. :( I'll look around a bit more for you, but if you want to search for yourself, here's how I did the search that returned those results....

Using google:

site:teslamotorsclub.com rear ac warm

You can change the search terms to get some additional threads/posts that would slip under those terms. If you want to search for words in a specific order, enclose them in quotes. Ex: site:teslamotorsclub.com "rear ac warm" That search would only return results that have those words in that order.

This forum does have a pretty decent search feature, but searching a particular site with Google still returns the best, most relevant results.
thank you