Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model 3 sport wheels (rims only)

Kennymb5384

Sep 28, 2019
Seattle
943A0F91-B541-4E5B-9F0D-A33CD4CFB32E.jpeg
I am selling a set of (4) 19” Model 3 Sport wheels. Wheels are in great shape with less than 1,000 miles on them. I bought some aftermarket wheels, so these ones are up for sale.

masking $800 obo

located in the Seattle area

Kennymb5384

Sep 28, 2019
Seattle
I am willing to ship these as well. Just know that shipping was quoted between $400-$500 from UPS. If anyone is interested in shipping, let me know. If you know of better companies that would be cheaper as well, I am open.

SD_Engnr

Mar 24, 2016
San Diego
FYI, shipping via ShipNex should be equal to or less than $200, even if shipping cross country. Just box them 2 to a box with a box from home depot or similar, and you should be good to go.

dctek

Oct 9, 2019
Guildford, UK
If the other guys don't buy these I would, I'm in the UK but happy to pay the shipping/import/VAT as these wheels are impossible to get here!

Understand if you don't want to ship internationally though :)

/D

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC