Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model 3 'Stealth' Performance | 19in Wheels | Basic Autopilot | Blue/White | Kentucky

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Excellent Condition Model 3 'Stealth' Performance for Sale

Mileage: 20,600

Asking: $55,000

Title in hand, ready to sell.

This is a stealth performance build. While it has the 3.2s 0-60 time, and track mode it does not have the 20in wheels, red brake calipers, or aluminum pedals.

Selling because I will be working from home for the foreseeable future and the cost of ownership (insurance/taxes) is high without a daily commute.

Garage kept, low mileage, hand washed only.

Specs:
Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance (3.2 second 0-60, with Track Mode)
Black and White Premium Interior
Deep Blue Metallic Exterior Paint
19’’ Sport Wheels
Basic Autopilot
Homelink Module

Mods:
3m Crystalline Tint on all Windows (Fairly light, mostly for heat rejection)
3m Pro Series Paint Protection Film (Entire car is wrapped to protect the paint, self install. Should last another 3-5 years)
White Center Console Wrap & White Arm Rest Cover (Both Pictured)

Warranty/Wear:
Title is clean and I have it in-hand.
Basic Vehicle Warranty does not expire until July 31, 2023 (or 50k miles)
Powertrain Warranty does not expire until July 31, 2027 (or 100k miles)
Will need new tires in the next 10k miles or so.

Sold.

Ended up going out and getting a dozen or so dealer cash offers. Most were between $46-48k. Got an offer for $51.5k from Oxmoor Chrystler in Louisville (super great people over there). Then a $52,750 offer from Craig and Landreth right down the street.

Failed to leverage that offer to get anything higher for a bit, and then went out to just test drive something far cheaper in Frankfort, KY and a Honda dealership there decided that they wanted it on the spot. I was beyond exhausted and negotiated very poorly but walked away with $53.500. When I bought it new it cost $54,690 including the destination and documentation fee(s). The used car market is bonkers right now.

It has now been listed for resale at $60.5k. I doubt they get it, but best of luck to them regardless. I'm looking forward to grabbing a new M3P in a few years.

You really don't. High levels of inflation is fun for short periods of time, but if this keeps up for a few years it is going to turn really ugly.
Yes, I agree if widespread inflation is rampant that will be awful. It’s definitely increasing in many sectors, used cars especially, which is significantly driven by lack of supply of new cars.

Yeah.. had a lot of fun. Money is now being invested into TSLA. Looking forward to being a Model 3 owner in the future, maybe I'll be ready to be an owner again if/when that tax credit comes into play.
My wife just totaled my 2018 Stealth Performance (18" wheels). Lifetime free supercharging, lifetime free data, FSD. Damn I miss it. Using your car for my upcoming comps argument with the ins adjuster.