Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model S Long Range (Raven)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is an awesome spec 2019 Model S Long Range Raven Upgrade with FSD and enrolled in FSD Beta.

• Solid Black with Cream Premium Interior with Oak Wood Decor
  • 25,700 miles
  • EPA Rated 373 mile range; Car shows 355 miles @ 100% charge
  • Full Self Driving and enrolled in FSD beta
  • Brand new Pirelli P Zero Tires installed in July 2022
  • OEM 19” Slipstream wheels powder coated black
  • Also selling with OEM 21” Sonic Carbon Twin Turbine Wheels mounted on Continental ContiSport Contact Tires
  • Ceramic window tint and heat repellent on all four windows and rear glass
  • Cubby storage drawer and middle console storage bin with two extra cup holders
  • Model S “Raven” features:
    • Adaptive damper Air suspension - new for 2019 Raven models vs pre-raven - see Tesla Adaptive Suspension (Raven) Explained
    • PM front motor and induction rear motor for increased efficiency/Range new for 2019 Raven models vs Pre-raven - see Tesla PMSR Motor (Raven) Explained
    • up to 200kW charging @ V3 superchargers - higher than pre-Raven
    • Latest MCU 2 computer for faster performance and reliability
    • V3 Self driving computer
    • Biodefense mode HEPA filter
    • All glass roof
    • Cold weather package - heated seats and steering wheel
    • High performance sound system

A truly amazing vehicle, sad to part with it but making room for a Model Y that will be easier to load young kids in and out of

Located in Rutherford, NJ

Title in hand

Asking 77k

F272D630-7A8B-4CF4-89BB-950FDCC0A074.jpeg
64DCCAF7-2C53-4C59-B948-B00740D982EC.jpeg
1B061BD7-5635-44C8-BBE0-A7B1D8A913F9.jpeg
FDADEA02-81A7-4BD0-8A98-00F7B29DD9AC.jpeg
BE1C849F-5313-486C-AAD8-988A4ADE160D.jpeg
A15FBEC4-79D6-487E-ADB4-6A4CCC3479FC.jpeg
F6156A79-9F19-4CEF-8DF5-329B7FAA6EA8.jpeg
6A5EA679-EBFC-4F3E-B454-B3EEDF3F2C8D.jpeg
5755A13F-8103-4D88-84AA-470029182A5A.jpeg
95277000-E71F-4953-B237-4FD6A3DE79D4.jpeg

Apologies for the slightly off topic but I'm looking at used MS for a family member. I'm not really familiar with this vehicle (I have an M3).

I want to make sure they purchase a Raven model. Is there a way I can assure them of this when the only information of have access to is the typical Caravan/dealer-style websites? Is the "Dual-Motor" badge enough to imply Raven on 2019+ models?

Apologies for the slightly off topic but I'm looking at used MS for a family member. I'm not really familiar with this vehicle (I have an M3).

I want to make sure they purchase a Raven model. Is there a way I can assure them of this when the only information of have access to is the typical Caravan/dealer-style websites? Is the "Dual-Motor" badge enough to imply Raven on 2019+ models?

Pretty much! In 2019 there was also the 100D, so just stick to a long range and you should be safe

Reactions: r4intra

Badging and/or display screens:
75D/100D/P100D = non-Raven
Standard Range/Long Range/Long Range Plus/Performance = Raven
(there's other ways to tell from within the menu but that's not typically possible through the outlets you've mentioned)

Once you establish that, another important thing is the Autopilot software version:

1. Base (aka Autopilot)
2. EAP or Enhanced Autopilot
3. FSD/Full Self Driving

The difference between these three software options (all cars are manufactured w/the same hardware) is $0-$15,000 difference in new purchase price. The used market reflects much of that (90% or more form what I'm seeing) in value on the resale market.

Reactions: r4intra

You really need to see pictures of the display.

In addition to what’s mentioned above look for the display to say adaptive air suspension.

When I was searching for a 2019 Raven build, carvana and the other sites seemed to intentionally omit this info and refused to provide pictures of the display.

And don’t rely on the sellers description of Long Range. I found they often say Long Range when it’s a 100D.

A build date on the door placard after April 2019 also means Raven.

But to be certain: the display must show Long Range or Adaptive Air Suspension. Either is sufficient.

Guys, let me ask a related question here so I don't need to start another thread

I need to buy a Red Raven Performance Model S, but am not seeing anything for sale. How rare are these configurations these days? Have people tarted selling them or not yet?