Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model S LR (Raven) FSD, Warranty, Extras, Pics!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2019 Tesla Model S Long Range “Raven update” - $77,00K OBO

• Midnight Grey with Cream Interior
  • 48,600 miles - IN WARRANTY until 50k
  • Full Sell Driving package and has the V3 (full self driving computer) Autopilot hardware
  • 19” wheels
  • Ceramic tint and heat repellant in all glass (including roof and Windshield)
  • Chrome deleted
  • Cubby storage drawer
  • Some of the standard Model S “Raven” features
    • Adaptive damper Air suspension - new for 2019 Raven models vs pre-raven - see Tesla Adaptive Suspension (Raven) Explained
    • PM front motor and induction rear motor for increased efficiency/Range new for 2019 Raven models vs Pre-raven - see Tesla PMSR Motor (Raven) Explained
    • up to 200kW charging @ V3 superchargers - higher than pre-Raven
    • Latest MCU 2 computer for faster performance and reliability
    • V3 Self driving computer
    • Biodefense mode HEPA filter
    • all glass roof
    • cold weather package - headed seats and steering wheel
    • High performance sound system
    • and many more
    • Original owner - only selling because I'm moving overseas. Based in Central Texas.

Please see link to google drive with pics below!
Title in hand. No trades.

_DSC2781.jpg
_DSC2725.jpg
_DSC2792.jpg

Reactions: Csr1978
I’m not only selling locally, but would value a quick-ish, in person sale after the last interstate sale faltered.
I understand and I'm sorry your last sale attempt seemed to fall through.

Just to be clear though, would you be at all interested in a quick-ish sale to someone who might live out of state but is willing to come locally to you (ie. Fly in) to close the deal in person? I just wanted to make sure it was clear to you that while I live out of state, that it wasn't my intention to try to conduct the entire transaction remotely. Of course, I fully understand if your not comfortable with that, and would still prefer to find someone local. I just thought I would ask.