Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model S Performance Raven

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2019 Model S Performance Raven with Ludicrious
12k Miles
White Exterior
Black Interior
Carbon Trim
OEM All Weather Mats including Trunk/Frunk
2 Keys and Charger

Just ordered a Model 3 and am downsizing. Happy to sell it privately before my new car arrives in September. This S has Silver Arachnids with about 60% tire life left. The front is fully protected by PPF including the bumper, hood, fenders, and mirrors. The entire car has 3M Crystalline ceramic tint. It has the full self-driving upgrade along with unlimited supercharging. It's a RAVEN Model with faster charging 200kw and better suspension etc. The only modification is lowering brackets from UP Performance. The air suspension allows you to raise it back to factory height or run it a little lower for looks and better range.

The car currently has just under 11,800 miles and I am trying to avoid driving it. So the mileage should remain close to this. Battery has been kept at 60-80%, and I have only charged it to 100% twice for road trips.

I doubt the next owner is interested but I have a set of Volk TE37 Ultras in Bronze 20s that I can include for additional cost. I also have the OEM roof rack available.

I am looking for $88,000 and am located in Phoenix, Arizona. If there is a seriously interested buyer we can arrange for a Facetime or Duo video call. I think this is a fair price considering the Arachnids, FSD, PPF, and Tint. Save on sales tax and come pick her up!

Attachments

• Screenshot at Aug 24 19-39-46.png
    Screenshot at Aug 24 19-39-46.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 369
  • IMG_20200824_161042.jpg
    IMG_20200824_161042.jpg
    429.5 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_20200824_161051.jpg
    IMG_20200824_161051.jpg
    497.5 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_20200824_161059.jpg
    IMG_20200824_161059.jpg
    535.7 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_20200824_161108.jpg
    IMG_20200824_161108.jpg
    457.7 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Not to come in here 'rating deals' but I recently sold a 2018 14k miles P100D (with FSD) for $80k so I think considering the slightly lower miles, the PPF, Arachnids, and tint, plus the great bonuses coming from the car being Raven makes this worth the price being asked. Good luck with your sale!

12k Miles
White Exterior
Black Interior
Carbon Trim
2 Keys and Charger

Just ordered a Model 3 and am downsizing. Happy to sell it privately before my new car arrives in September. This S has Silver Arachnids with about 60% tire life left. The front is fully protected by PPF including the bumper, hood, fenders, and mirrors. The entire car has 3M Crystalline ceramic tint. It has the full self-driving upgrade along with unlimited supercharging. It's a RAVEN Model with faster charging 200kw and better suspension etc. The only modification is lowering brackets from UP Performance. The air suspension allows you to raise it back to factory height or run it a little lower for looks and better range.

The car currently has just under 11,800 miles and I am trying to avoid driving it. So the mileage should remain close to this. Battery has been kept at 60-80%, and I have only charged it to 100% twice for road trips.

I doubt the next owner is interested but I have a set of Volk TE37 Ultras in Bronze 20s that I can include for additional cost. I also have the OEM roof rack available.

I am looking for $88,000 and am located in Phoenix, Arizona. If there is a seriously interested buyer we can arrange for a Facetime or Duo video call. I think this is a fair price considering the Arachnids, FSD, PPF, and Tint. Save on sales tax and come pick her up!

I can offer $53000

12k Miles
White Exterior
Black Interior
Carbon Trim
2 Keys and Charger

Very interested. Sent PM. Pleasr respond,

12k Miles
White Exterior
Black Interior
Carbon Trim
2 Keys and Charger

Still available?