Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model S Raven Performance

MichaelP90DL

Apr 19, 2019
Lancaster, CA
Not my car but I found this on Autotrader. Build date is 08/19, which makes this a Raven. No mention made of the kind of autopilot/FSD, but if you're in the market, check out the listing. Ford dealer, they are probably clueless about Tesla autopilot stuff. Advertised price is $95,988. Only 4,352 miles. Austin, Texas.

Autotrader

db9595a80b684c08b51a00c07956c1ff.jpg

Rogue Synapse

Feb 9, 2019
Asheville, NC
Not too shabby. Looks like you’d save $10k compared to a brand new one. And this one is almost brand new... build date of August, possibly delivery date of November (as judged by the Nov 7, 2020 expiration of the one-year Premium connectivity trial on one of the MCU photos). 3-4 months of ownership? That’s quite a quick turnaround.

MichaelP90DL

Apr 19, 2019
Lancaster, CA
My guess is some speed freak bought it, did some racing, then took his wife and kids for a fun time in Launch Mode, at which point his wife said: "It's either me and the kids, or the car." And the car lost (probably for the first time).

• Funny
Reactions: Reborn and Nozomi

bkp_duke

May 15, 2016
San Diego, CA
This is a good price on this car, and I will "comment on pricing" since it is not the OP's car.

I added up all the supercharging that I did in the past 4 years, on two cars, and it was not even $2000 worth. The value of transferable supercharging IMHO is over-valued.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC