Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 model S with Raven motor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Original raven range was 370, bumped to 39x then 40x

I have a Sept 2019 built MS Raven, got 365 charging to 100 after I bought it, and now only get like 345 at 100% when charging to go on a trip. Regardless, I've never EVER got anywhere CLOSE to advertised range in real world driving.

And if it has the 100D on the rear it's not a raven, all raven and newer models had only "dual motor" because 100 batteries were standard now.

Reactions: Raiders83
I suspect there's some confusion in nomenclature going on here ... as @isracing suggest, 100D is pre-Raven, BUT adaptive suspension = Raven. You need to get a look at the 'additional information' screen in the car to be absolutely sure.

Worth noting that for a brief period in 2019 there was a 'Standard Range' Model S, which was essentially a Raven with a 75kWh battery pack. It was a pretty short-lived offering, but a car with adaptive suspension and 273-mile range could potentially be one of those.

Reactions: Raiders83
I suspect there's some confusion in nomenclature going on here ... as @isracing suggest, 100D is pre-Raven, BUT adaptive suspension = Raven. You need to get a look at the 'additional information' screen in the car to be absolutely sure.

Worth noting that for a brief period in 2019 there was a 'Standard Range' Model S, which was essentially a Raven with a 75kWh battery pack. It was a pretty short-lived offering, but a car with adaptive suspension and 273-mile range could potentially be one of those.
Okay thanks for info. Did they continue to use Raven in 2020 model S long range and long range plus?