Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model X Performance Raven, 7 seater, $98k

gGoku

Jun 2, 2020
AZ
Ludicrous Mode
Midnight Silver Metallic
22" Onyx Black Wheels
Cream Premium Interior with Oak Wood Decor
7 seater
Autopilot, FSD capability
12k miles
Full front clear bra
Tint 2 Fronts in ceramic
9H coating
No accident, clean title

gGoku

Jun 2, 2020
AZ
As far as I know, the free unlimited SC is only for the original owner. I think only the 2017 models or earlier have transferrable free unlimited SC. They stopped making ventilated seats awhile back.

Gjy40404

May 25, 2021
Bay area
As far as I know, the free unlimited SC is only for the original owner. I think only the 2017 models or earlier have transferrable free unlimited SC. They stopped making ventilated seats awhile back.
Don’t care transferable or not. Just want to make sure if you have pay per use or for free.

gGoku

Jun 2, 2020
AZ
IMG_0830.jpeg
IMG_0827.jpeg
IMG_0828.jpeg
IMG_0829.jpeg
IMG_0833.jpeg
IMG_0834.jpeg
IMG_0837.jpeg
IMG_0836.jpeg
IMG_0839.jpeg
IMG_0831.jpeg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC