Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Model X - Raven, Standard Range, 5 seats. - What's it worth?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SabrToothSqrl

Dec 5, 2014
PA
I have a 2019 Model X, black on black, with 22,000 miles. Standard Range (255 miles). 5 seater.

90% charge is 225/226 miles.

Tires are all good - one is brand new (got a flat). Just passed PA state inspection a month ago.

Regular auto pilot. I did not buy FSD.

This has the AP HW 3.0 (I THINK, where do I find this?)

First off, Love the car. But, I am now full time work from home, and have been for a year now.... (just now they finally told us we would be pretty much 'forever' now...

I've put only 22k miles on since new and while I still love the car, find it hard to justify such a nice car that mostly sits in my garage.

Car is obsessively cleaned and maintained. No kids, no pets, no smoke. Climate Controlled garage.

Curious as to what it's worth.

Thanks

I also have the original OEM wheels, which were swapped out with less than 1000 miles on them, 100% new looking in boxes. Wheels are the TSportline Arachnid look-a-likes, and I think make the car look nicer.

WeatherTech floor mats in the front as well. (never had anyone sit in the back).

Located near Harrisburg, PA

Attachments

• 200649426_846070159321990_6654727631407466241_n.jpg
    200649426_846070159321990_6654727631407466241_n.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 239
  • 202100796_1131355620707835_4202349147343272351_n.jpg
    202100796_1131355620707835_4202349147343272351_n.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 161
Your first comment: your 90% at 225 seems low. That would equate to 250 for 100%. I thought Raven's only had Long Range and Performance.
It's been 225 at 90% since I bought it. 250 would be about 5 mile less than rated, but it's what it's always been for me. They had Standard Range for a hot minute. Maybe like 2 months or so in 2019. So it's rare! ;)

It has the suspension you can set to "auto/comfort/sport/manual" so it's a "raven" one. I'll get a pic when I get a chance.

Last edited:
I was quite interested in the SR cars when the offered them. Tesla had left over 75 batteries after they discontinued the 75 cars. Teslas were not selling well at the time and help sales they did a run of price discounted S’s and X’s sold under the "Standard Range" name and packaged them with options consisting of seats, wheels, and colors for the same price until that supply of batteries was used up. At the time it was hard to get correct information from Tesla and I considered buying a SR X thinking they might have been software limited LR batteries. I tried to get the shipping weights of the SR cars to verify the battery size. The posted weights were never accurate so I took a road trip to Jacksonville Florida to physically look at the battery tags on the inventory cars because they had well over a dozen new SR X’s at that one location. I believe they built very few Standard Range S’s, most were X’s.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: UCF3
My friend also bought a 2019 Standard Range X. I think at the time it was 8K cheaper than the 100kwh battery. His rated miles are similar. He's close to Harrisburg as well.
I was quite interested in the SR cars when the offered them. Tesla had left over 75 batteries after they discontinued the 75 cars. Teslas were not selling well at the time and help sales they did a run of price discounted S’s and X’s sold under the "Standard Range" name and packaged them with options consisting of seats, wheels, and colors for the same price until that supply of batteries was used up. At the time it was hard to get correct information from Tesla and I considered buying a SR X thinking they might have been software limited LR batteries. I tried to get the shipping weights of the SR cars to verify the battery size. The posted weights were never accurate so I took a road trip to Jacksonville Florida to physically look at the battery tags on the inventory cars because they had well over a dozen new SR X’s at that one location. I believe they built very few Standard Range S’s, most were X’s.

I'm torn between the new S and a CyberTruck. I loved my first Model S. I really like my X, but the S is just more my style. I'm tempted to just get the new S since I can have it sooner, but really need to test drive the cyberTruck and watch some actual reviews before picking. Also the wife wants to get a S sometime in the future, so it seems silly to have 2 Ss...

in PA, you get tax credit on the trade, so it's $57,000 + $57,000 * 6%. = $60,500. (because dealers jacked the tax laws in their favor).

I want a newer Rubicon like there's no tomorrow, it would be my 4th Wrangler lol.
But I'm hard pressed to give up Autopilot!

I'm doing my best to wait to get hands on w/the Truck before making any more large financial decisions... hate waiting.

If the right offer came up, I might be fine just driving a 'car' until I can get my next Tesla. As far as I know you can't even get a new X at this point. (that I've seen delivered).

I believe that is correct. They were able to use that pack and get more miles from the improved motors or software, or other magic over the older 75D model.

The Raven 75KW batteries are different from the 75KW ones produced before. My 2017 Model S had the 75KW with the 400 VDC and the Raven 75KW I have is a 350 VDC. Which means it can charge above 120KW speed during supercharging. Attached is my most recent supercharging pic. My MX SR gives the same range as my 2017 MS 75D (254 miles).PXL_20210725_020613707.jpg

Cool beans. All I know is it works for me, and was $10k less than the Long Range one at the time. Love the seats and ride.

KBB looks like it went up to $75k now, but Tesla trade-in is a complete joke. I've seen Model 3s priced higher on trade-in for Tesla? what gives?

I'm still thinking I'll keep it until I can test drive the truck. Too much hassle to change, and I'm not giving up Auto Pilot lol...

Reactions: johnking
You’ve got yourself a pretty rare car, enjoy it. It was produced I believe between may-June of 2019 and does not in fact have the same 75D battery pack. It may be similar but it isn’t the same.

as for your question, in today’s market I believe 75k isn’t out of the question. There is a large majority of people for whom 220 miles is plenty for a day.

Reactions: johnking
Yeah, it's spiffy. I like it, I just liked my S a bit hair more. Maybe I'll test drive the new S, get that, sell this, then swap the S to the wife, and get the truck. So tired of waiting, where's the trucks?!

Maybe they will also have an aftermarket WHEEL I can buy to put on the new S. Call me old fashioned, but I don't mind a wheel. The mower has one, cars for 100 years have one, most boats have them... tesla fixin' what ain't broke again...