Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 MX 100D white/black 6 seater 22" Tsportline wheels 8k mi $82k obo NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model X
100D Long Range
Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Mul1-Coat Paint
20" Silver Wheels sold it
All Black Premium Interior
Figured Ash Wood Décor
Dark Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Free Unlimited Supercharging

Towing Package
Autopilot
Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package
Third Row Seats Included

ADDED 22" TSPORTLINE wheels $4.2k retail with continental extremecontact tires
ADDED Chrome blackout around windows and back trim

Just under 8,000 miles

This is my 2nd MX, and we love the car, but I need a tax deduction (section 179), and I have access to a G63 or X7M50 I can get my hands on before year end. I can do this before year end or next year according to my CPA.

$82k or best offer. I have trade-in from BMW already at $78k and the sales tax credit adds about $5500. I'd rather it not go to auction or wherever they send it because I'm pretty sure if it goes to a dealer, unlimited supercharging goes away.

rear full car seat has a protection cover on it to prevent damage
front seats and 3rd row seats are in excellent condition
wife driven...she drives slow with kids in tow
all weather floor mats...I think I paid $300 for the Spyder floor mats
has autopilot but not FSD (had FSD in my first and it was worthless so I didn't upgrade)
can upgrade to FSD for $10k
3 years remaining on factory warranty and no gremlins or issues whatsoever
Purchased 12/27/2019

being our 2nd one, I've noticed less wind noise, no suspension rattling, no water coming in with FWD
Ohhh almost forgot, this is huge...NO GHOSTING EFFECT on windshield...My first one was terrible
Hand washed at home only with 2 bucket system
There is a WF loan on it that I'll pay off immediately once a buyer is secured to speed along the process

I'll keep updating if I think of anything else that may be useful

Attachments

• IMG-9618.jpg
    IMG-9618.jpg
    750.4 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG-9609.jpg
    IMG-9609.jpg
    915.2 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG-9613.jpg
    IMG-9613.jpg
    669.7 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG-9610.jpg
    IMG-9610.jpg
    550.1 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG-9615.jpg
    IMG-9615.jpg
    633 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG-9621.jpg
    IMG-9621.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG-9624.jpg
    IMG-9624.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Free Supercharging is not transferrable. FYI. Love the wheels.

Also, 12/2019 meaning it’s Raven. That’s a good selling point. Pre March 2019s are non raven
The dash display says 100D yet Raven cars read Long Range on the display, purchase was 12/2019, not build date. The actual build date on the door sticker was likely pre-Raven because of what the car shows. Trading the car if his numbers are accurate is far better based on what new Raven inventory cars cost. NJ is a great State for EV’s with no sales tax.

The dash display says 100D yet Raven cars read Long Range on the display, purchase was 12/2019, not build date. The actual build date on the door sticker was likely pre-Raven because of what the car shows. Trading the car if his numbers are accurate is far better based on what new Raven inventory cars cost. NJ is a great State for EV’s with no sales tax.

Def pre-raven

Great looking X—truly really nice. Still, take the trade-in offer. If it were a Raven spec, you might get a bit more however for pre-Raven your $78k+$5500 tax incentive is all-the-money. In 12 months time hopefully you’ll be back trying to sell your G63 so you can pick up the newly refreshed/enhanced Model X...! Stay safe.

Reactions: dkim12
G63 is a bust...I did a lot of business with them in the past, but they want $50k over MSRP. I was expecting 20k when I went to look again at it and see the preowned manager to do a final look at the MX. They will easily get 50k but just not from me.
I just put my name on the wait list in NYC corporate store and the wait is 18 months.

May just hold on it it for 18 months. I don't really want the X7m50 unless it's the dark shadow edition which should hold value a little better because of it's limited production. But getting one of those has become a nightmare too.

Also non ghosting on windshield should add about $3k to the value... jkjk!

You should ask your cpa about depreciation recapture. If you purchased this X and utilized Sec 179 the proceeds from selling are subject to depreciation recapture and will be taxed at your ordinary income level. Most people miss this fact about heavy vehicle purchases through a corporation but if you get audited the tax bill could be hefty (I’m not a cpa, but recommend you inquire specifically about this with your professional).

Thanks! I'm aware of the recapture but getting another 6000 lbs GW SUV takes care of a good amount of it which is why the G63 would have been perfect. Not too crazy about the x7 so maybe I'll just wait for the alpina XB7 and pray a refresh isn't announced on the MX.

The BMW trade in was only good for 7 days, but I'm sure it will be close to it in the next few months? Who knows...

All things being about the same, I'd rather give the car to real owner than a dealer because I'm noticing not a lot of used MX have unlimited supercharging which I'm pretty sure would go away if a dealer got it.

Is unlimited supercharging gone forever now on new MS/MX purchased in 2020??

6 seater is tough to come by as well under 80k on a 2019 pre-raven, and I love these wheels. I have yet to see them on another MX in NJ, and there are a ton of them on the road.

I just paid my deposit for the G63, and it's 18 months out. I think the section 179 expires in 2022 so timing might work.

I'll take better pics soon or just remove the post. I'm pretty torn on getting rid of the MX as you can read haha

What's worse, I'd have to get a dedicated set of winter wheels/tires on the X7M50 or Alpina because they 22" and 23" wheels only come with summers...at lease the MX has 22" all seasons

I'd rather give the car to real owner than a dealer because I'm noticing not a lot of used MX have unlimited supercharging which I'm pretty sure would go away if a dealer got it.

Is unlimited supercharging gone forever now on new MS/MX purchased in 2020??
Free Supercharging doesn’t transfer on any cars after Jan 2017. It will go away no matter if you trade it in or sell it.

Went to drive the X7M50 and it's a beast. Signing set for Dec29th. I'm still getting the RS6 avant haha
Dealer mentioned that if I bring the buyer in, I can still get the trade tax credit.

$79,500 takes it
$699 dealer doc fee
full detail inside and out provided by dealer
Temp plates will be given so you do not have to wait for me to pay it off.

Attachments

• IMG-9765.jpg
    IMG-9765.jpg
    622.9 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG-9767.jpg
    IMG-9767.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG-9764.jpg
    IMG-9764.jpg
    665.2 KB · Views: 117