Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 P3D- for sale, ~2200 miles. $50,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to sell sleeper P3D-, black on black with aero's.

Roads/traffic/parking/other cars make me just want to drive my crappy older car and not worry about higher insurance etc.

Have online offer for $48,000, but I'd rather skip the middle man and let someone get it for a reasonable price than it sit on a lot because the online dealer thinks they'll get $55k.

Located in DC/MD/NoVA area.

Reactions: 1375mlm
That said you'd be around low 40s for your sleeper. I'm in the market now actively looking so I'm telling you what they going for I just missed a 2019 p.3d with 4000 miles at a dealership that sold for 47,000 so sweet for there going to be a low forties like I said

That said you'd be around low 40s for your sleeper. I'm in the market now actively looking so I'm telling you what they going for I just missed a 2019 p.3d with 4000 miles at a dealership that sold for 47,000 so sweet for there going to be a low forties like I said
That’s a good deal and at a dealership also means he made money so....

Looking to sell sleeper P3D-, black on black with aero's.

Roads/traffic/parking/other cars make me just want to drive my crappy older car and not worry about higher insurance etc.

Have online offer for $48,000, but I'd rather skip the middle man and let someone get it for a reasonable price than it sit on a lot because the online dealer thinks they'll get $55k.

Located in DC/MD/NoVA area.

Does it have full self driving and have you sold it yet?