Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 P3D- White/Black Dallas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2019 P3D- (Stealth Performance). 14,733 miles as of today. White exterior / Black interior. No FSD. Does have HW3 from the factory, so you could add FSD. The picture is from when I picked it up last year - Aug 2nd. I will take pictures or videos of anything on the car. There is nothing to hide. A Signature HPWC comes with the car - will be in the trunk at delivery.

Condition - Nearly perfect - I take care of my cars. Adult owned. There likely is a rock nick or two on the front end. Nothing egregious. NO tears, dents, dings, accidents, curb rash, stains, smoking, pets, or repairs (except left camera replaced by Tesla), etc. etc. The only known defects are two nearly invisible manufacturing marks on the windshield. They only show up when it is dark out and the tollway lights hits the windshield the right way. I'm picky about my cars and I missed it during the delivery inspection - that is how unnoticeable they are. They really aren't an issue. It has lived 99% of its life either in my garage or under cover at work. Almost all of the miles are up and down the tollway to work. This is the perfect commuter car.

Charging - Most charging at home or Chargepoint at work. Supercharged a few times on road trips. Charged to 80% or 90% most days until I learned that range is not an issue. Now I charge to 50% at home usually and get free electricity at work. It has been to 100% likely less than 3-4 times. I has pay-as-you-go Supercharging.

Modifications - Ceramic window tint on sides, Homelink (installed by Tesla), door sill protectors, matte black console wrap and console trays.

Why selling - Wife and I are buying a travel trailer and I need a truck. I'm not in a hurry to sell & am not interested in lowball offers.

Asking $49k. I am willing to discuss reasonable offers in person. There is a lien on it with a local credit union.

Questions - Please PM me and we will start a voice or text conversation.

Attachments

• 1 Picture.jpeg
    1 Picture.jpeg
    239.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 2 Options.jpg
    2 Options.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Jeff Davlt