Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Raven Model S Performance + Ludicrous & FSD - $91,950

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to sell my Model S, delivered new in June of 2019 and currently has ~27k miles. This is a Raven Performance model with Ludicrous Mode (combined with the new cheetah stance bringing 0-60 to a rated 2.3s) and FSD purchased. Gray exterior, cream interior with oak wood trim. Currently fitted with matte black arachnid 21" rims, but I also have a pair of 19" matte black slipstreams with pirelli sottozero winter tires on them I'd considering throwing in if interested. Only non-stock addition to the car is a 20% XPEL Prime XR Plus Ceramic tint on sides and rear and 70% on front windshield - this helps significantly with heat transmission through the glass and even saves a bit of AC efficiency.

I'm selling because I'm working remotely with the pandemic and likely will be for quite a while, so it's hard to justify the payments until I start commuting again. I'm planning to purchase a (very) cheap older model S for the small bit of driving I'm doing in the meantime, ideally a sub $30k 2013 or 2014 model, so I'd also be open to a trade for something around that price range and cash for the difference.

Currently asking $91,950.

Full listing and additional photos can be found here: 2019 Used Tesla Model S Performance - (Raven) Midnight SIlver. Full Self-Driving. Autopilot. 26,175-miles. $91,950. Annapolis Maryland.

IMG_20190810_184102-1024x768.jpg

IMG_20200810_175804-1240x698.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Can you explain why your asking price is more than new from Tesla inventory?

Sorry for the late reply, I agree with what @auger said. Also make sure you're looking at purchase price and not the default "Include potential savings" which lowers the presented price by 5,500. Even after recent price drops, new performance model with fsd and same spec totals just under $105k with stock wheels, or nearly $110k with upgraded wheels (closest option to the arachnids).

Also, for anyone watching the thread, the car has officially sold. Thank you everyone for your interest and offers, stay safe!