Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Raven MX Long Range - is this a good deal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_8456.jpg

Thanks, All!

good questions; sorry I omitted earlier. - 6 seater, Autopilot only (I really don’t care about FSD), and black/black interior
Maybe check in the for sale forum - @JPELKA has been posting some really amazing deals, like this one - Demo Model X 2019 Long Range Chicago MSM/Cream save $12k

If you can have them knock down the 22 inch wheels, you'll be under the one you posted, and have a better optioned one (exterior and interior)...

Maybe reach out to him... a Demo model is untitled and still qualifies for various rebates (depending on if your state still offers some).. Not sure if they do on a used one.

Not bad if you need a 6 seater. I just purchased a 2020 Model X 5 seater, Long Range DEMO Black with Black and White interior no FSD (I don't want it anyway) free supercharging, 20 inch regular wheels. Has 2200 miles on it. 79K +TTL fees and Transportation fee.

Maybe check in the for sale forum - @JPELKA has been posting some really amazing deals, like this one - Demo Model X 2019 Long Range Chicago MSM/Cream save $12k

If you can have them knock down the 22 inch wheels, you'll be under the one you posted, and have a better optioned one (exterior and interior)...

Maybe reach out to him... a Demo model is untitled and still qualifies for various rebates (depending on if your state still offers some).. Not sure if they do on a used one.

I appreciate the lead - I checked it out, and unfortunately cream interior is a no go - but thanks anyway!

I just got lucky, found a NEW 2019 Long Range White/White 7 seater with FSD for 75k in orlando..being delivered Friday..apparently someone bought it and returned the next day (remorse) so they had to take a HUGE discount on it, but im not complaining..
Wow. That's an incredible deal. I thought I had a great deal at $79k for a 2020 Model X DEMO 5 seater with 2400 miles.

I saw a similar 2019 for low $80k. But I don’t know if it can be ota sw updated to get the higher range. I asked Tesla and the forum but I don’t think anyone has done it. I think Tesla has to configure it for you to go from 328 miles to 351 miles. Trying to see what this battery day everyone keeps talking about is and if New battery is coming out.