Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Raven Price Check

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Newb question. Any feedback on the following pricing on a P100DL Raven?

2019 Model S performance, 45,000mi, asking $89k.
Ludicrous+, FSD paid for also
Full chrome delete, Maxton Front lip, Side skirts, Rear diffuser
21″ wheels
Carbon interior
Full pano roof
325 mile range

I know I'm looking at buying high, but is this too high? I'm sure FSD being paid for is worth a chunk itself. The car appears to have been flipped once, maybe twice in the last month from what I can tell.

I would be very suspicious of the FSD transferring to you if the car has been flipped that many times.

Also, I thought the pano roof, meaning the opening sun roof, was discontinued before 2019, although I'm not absolutely certain (time flies!)

Thanks for the feedback. I was worried about that with FSD as well. I may need to treat the negotiations as if it doesn't transfer. The pics make it look like a huge slab of glass up there as far as the pano goes.
The distinction is the pano roof terminology originally referred to the all glass roof where roughly the front half would open, providing a sun roof feature that spanned roughly the entire front seat area. That option was eliminated in late 2018, so what I believe they are referring to is the all glass roof, which like the model 3/Y, is a single piece solid glass that does not provide for the opening.

Those like myself that actually have the original pano roof option which opens probably draw a bit more of a distinction with the terminology. So if this really is a 2019 and you think this is referring to a opening sunroof type of configuration, then I think that is incorrect. If it really is a 2019 then it would have the solid glass roof.

The distinction is the pano roof terminology originally referred to the all glass roof where roughly the front half would open, providing a sun roof feature that spanned roughly the entire front seat area. That option was eliminated in late 2018, so what I believe they are referring to is the all glass roof, which like the model 3/Y, is a single piece solid glass that does not provide for the opening.

Those like myself that actually have the original pano roof option which opens probably draw a bit more of a distinction with the terminology. So if this really is a 2019 and you think this is referring to a opening sunroof type of configuration, then I think that is incorrect. If it really is a 2019 then it would have the solid glass roof.
Thank you for elaborating. You are correct. It is solid glass which makes sense as to why they have it listed wrong. It's not a Tesla center either so all they see is a big piece of glass and check the pano box most likely.