Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 RWD Standard Plus Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

After moving I unfortunately have to sell my Model 3. I got in March 2019, have only driven it to work and back, and it only has 1600 miles on it.

Leather interior, standard premium plus package, black interior, black exterior, stock wheels.

Located in Virginia!

D5B9BDE1-622F-40DB-8EF1-412E8125061E.jpeg 83E4CE09-3194-4890-8A4B-DFE820E3574D.jpeg F017A421-20A6-4C5B-8239-4DC3D9BACD3A.jpeg 25D3C814-1175-4BA8-A6A1-C8AAE14A7F7B.jpeg B112BFA5-4AED-4601-A521-DA0E2A204519.jpeg 7ABCB9CC-21A6-42E6-85B3-3991715EB293.jpeg DC41FB7F-E4C7-4F91-B57F-4AA985C59B1E.jpeg

Asking price: $44,000, willing to negotiate!

Am I missing something? These are $39.9k less a small federal tax credit brand new (and plenty in stock)?
This thread actually broke the straw for me. This place is a joke to find cars.
The reason its become a joke is for some reason people continue to try and sell their teslas for more than what it is actually worth. They think they can take advantage of people.

To be fair, I did score a great deal on a top notch car from Kenriko (who also sells top notch interior wraps). I posted on here asking some questions as I was leaning towards a SR+ and he offered me his Model 3 LR RWD with FSD, custom rims, brand new tires, tint, interior wrap, and etc. at the same price as this joker. Most sellers on here are smoking something, but this is probably also the place to find those cars that were babied by great owners who just finally decided to upgrade. Just will take a lot of luck. Badger these other people enough and we might run them off. They will have better luck on Craigslist.

• Love
Reactions: duckm4n
I just don't understand why a lot of people seem to be pricing their Teslas not only unrealistically, but above the price of an equivalent NEW car... I mean it's one thing to take a $100k car, add 25,000 miles to it and then try to sell it for $90k (which we see here all the time)... at least in that case the price is still lower than a new one. This completely boggles my mind.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
I live in the Bay Area and I keep up with Model 3's listed on Craigslist (I do the same with the Los Angeles listings) and people listing their cars for more than they are worth is very common.

A few of them are blatant (only an idiot would consider them), but most of them are owners who believe that is what their car is worth. I give some of them a break since the different versions of the car and the big swing in the cost of the options (Autopilot in particular) can be a bit confusing if you aren't on top of it.

Plus, as mentioned above, using KBB is of little value. And ironically, "seeing what they sell for on Craigslist" is also misleading.

I see cars listed for months on end that do not sell.