Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 SR+ for sale 20k miles in SAN DIEGO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Vehicle Description
Located in San Diego. This is my Perfect condition 2019 Tesla Model 3 SR Plus that has white interior on white Exterior with only 20,319 miles! This is as close to new as it gets! This car has Autopilot and has the Full self driving computer / hardware so it can drive by itself and is capable of FSD. I am a collector and this car is in pristine condition, comes like new! Car has been paid off so I have TITLE IN HAND. This is the Cleanest used Tesla you can find. Only hand washed and garage kept with a car cover on it. Selling because we picked up a performance model!
-Full car has been Ceramic coat protected!
-All Brakes have been Ceramic painted Red with White Tesla Lettering
-Tinted 20% Ceramic Tinted Windows on the sides
-4 Brand new Michelin Primacy Mxm4 Tires we’re just put on with 9/32 tread
-Full Chrome delete in Wrapped 3M Satin Black
-Carbon Fiber Rear wing
-Car has center console wrapped 3M Satin Black
-Carbon Fiber Fender Camera covers
-I had professional pictures taken with and without the Aero covers. All 4 Aero covers are included!
Comes with:
-1 Brand new Tesla Mobile Charger (new Tesla’s don’t include chargers)
-1 Brand new Tesla J1772 Adapter in packaging
-1 Tesla front, passenger and rear passenger floor mats
-1 Model 3 Car cover with charging door zipper and vents
-1 Brand new Rear / quarter glass sun shade Kit
-1 Brand new Tesla 12v Charger adapter
-1 optional front license plate mount
-4 wheel Aero covers
Let me know if you have any questions I know everything about Tesla and am an immense enthusiast. I am happy to show it anytime for serious buyers! 40K Firm. The price listed for this is less than KBB. If your going to tire kick the price I will ignore the comments.
Get this immaculate car with rare white on white package while you can!
I have 75 pictures from the photo shoot of this sale listing so feel free to message me for more pics sent as well!
10F118EA-FE44-47FB-8BAB-D2336A260734.jpeg
3F223540-4617-4935-81E2-554824F2AA49.jpeg
BD47514E-D9A6-4310-90D7-BC5ABE42E23B.jpeg
6A0E329B-53BC-49D2-9DD9-BDDE897CDB44.jpeg
6EC261ED-34A3-4C7C-B8E1-768F3AFB488C.jpeg
8CCECB36-BA27-45ED-92F5-4499625D39B9.jpeg
322A39AD-C38D-4A44-A7E1-8A73A782BA25.jpeg
1E90E59B-8C94-4DEE-9821-CEE4CFFA1E15.jpeg
3629A309-25E2-4CEE-A2D4-F61CD595E731.jpeg
EC3FE39A-34B6-4E9D-A47E-2D139616D624.jpeg

Nice looking car! How much did you pay for the Ceramic coating and is there a warranty on the ceramic coating? Did you treat/protect the white seats as well?
@DA Miskito Thank you sir I take immaculate care of all cars in my collection hence why it doesn’t have a scratch! :) Car is now price dropped to $36,500 firm with the performance style wheels of $35,999 with Aero take offs. They didn’t offer me any warranty at the time, I want to say it was somewhere like $1500 but I got it done some time ago so I’m not 100% on the number. Looking back I wish I didn’t do it as nothing seems to help resale value now a days. People just want the cheapest car possible regardless of miles sadly. I don’t have anything on the white seats. Honestly a magic eraser will take off anything if you are worried about Jean staining ect.

Curious stating changing interior to Black?
@bnsfengineer Yes I have another full set of black Interior from my model 3 performance, have received a half dozen offers wishing the interior was black. Seems like people are afraid of the white which i can understand so this weekend I will swap them over, seats, Panels and all. Unless a buyer pops up that wants the white :)

Reactions: bnsfengineer
Haha no the car will throw codes if you swap generations like that, I bought another 2019 to do the swap. Seat buckles must also match and Tesla has had a generational change so all model 3’s don’t have the same buckle and seat buckle system.

Vehicle Description
Located in San Diego. This is my Perfect condition 2019 Tesla Model 3 SR Plus that has white interior on white Exterior with only 20,319 miles! This is as close to new as it gets! This car has Autopilot and has the Full self driving computer / hardware so it can drive by itself and is capable of FSD. I am a collector and this car is in pristine condition, comes like new! Car has been paid off so I have TITLE IN HAND. This is the Cleanest used Tesla you can find. Only hand washed and garage kept with a car cover on it. Selling because we picked up a performance model!
-Full car has been Ceramic coat protected!
-All Brakes have been Ceramic painted Red with White Tesla Lettering
-Tinted 20% Ceramic Tinted Windows on the sides
-4 Brand new Michelin Primacy Mxm4 Tires we’re just put on with 9/32 tread
-Full Chrome delete in Wrapped 3M Satin Black
-Carbon Fiber Rear wing
-Car has center console wrapped 3M Satin Black
-Carbon Fiber Fender Camera covers
-I had professional pictures taken with and without the Aero covers. All 4 Aero covers are included!
Comes with:
-1 Brand new Tesla Mobile Charger (new Tesla’s don’t include chargers)
-1 Brand new Tesla J1772 Adapter in packaging
-1 Tesla front, passenger and rear passenger floor mats
-1 Model 3 Car cover with charging door zipper and vents
-1 Brand new Rear / quarter glass sun shade Kit
-1 Brand new Tesla 12v Charger adapter
-1 optional front license plate mount
-4 wheel Aero covers
Let me know if you have any questions I know everything about Tesla and am an immense enthusiast. I am happy to show it anytime for serious buyers! 40K Firm. The price listed for this is less than KBB. If your going to tire kick the price I will ignore the comments.
Get this immaculate car with rare white on white package while you can!
I have 75 pictures from the photo shoot of this sale listing so feel free to message me for more pics sent as well!View attachment 890017View attachment 890015View attachment 890016View attachment 890018View attachment 890019View attachment 890020View attachment 890021View attachment 890022View attachment 890023View attachment 890024