Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Tesla model X 100D for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Because you are asking what people think, I’ll give some constructive input. When I sold my 7 seater, with the upgrade seats like yours, unfortunately all I got was grief because the 6 and older more expensive 7 seater second row seats don’t fold flat. You will likely have to take that $6k as a loss because the general lack of interest from buyers because of the lack of utility in a "Sport Utility". A 5 seater costs less and is worth more to buyers in the real world unfortunately. For comparison Tesla has 2020, very low mile, demo Long range X’s with 5, 6 and 7 seats priced roughly the same with 3.0 FSD, and then $7k less without the FSD. I think you might be surprised if you research the available new offerings unless you already know.
Thanks for the input.

As a helpful comparative, we recently sold our 7 seat Model X Raven with FSD and 8200 miles for ~$80k.

For Sale: 2019 Model X LR w/ FSD, HW3, 7 seat, FUSC

The reality is the market for these cars is soft, especially with the higher range X, Model Y and COVID situation.

Perhaps you'll find a buyer looking for your exact car and willing to pay a premium. Perhaps not. The market will speak.
Thanks for the input

My local service center says they sell, 5 Seats first, 6 seaters, then 7 are the fewest....I think a lot of people like the 6 for comfort reasons. IMHO
I had heard from a contact at the Fremont factory that actual delivery’s were 5 seat, 7 seat and then the 6 seater a far distant 3rd. They may say different for a variety of reasons but the lack of usability is what makes the 6 so much less popular. If I had to do it over again I’d buy the 5 seater, save the money and gain the extra resale value.

Reactions: davidc18
Yes. There is a separate receipt attached in one of the pics

Is FSD transferable if not on the Monroney Label? It seems like Tesla has been trying to say that any after the fact FSD purchases are purchased by an individual and is attached to them not the car. A friend recently purchased a Model 3 that FSD was added to after the fact, when they register with Tesla as the new owner Tesla is telling them the FSD is not transferable if not on the Monroney. They have contacted an attorney and the states Attorney General's office.

FSD is transferable.

Is FSD transferable if not on the Monroney Label? It seems like Tesla has been trying to say that any after the fact FSD purchases are purchased by an individual and is attached to them not the car. A friend recently purchased a Model 3 that FSD was added to after the fact, when they register with Tesla as the new owner Tesla is telling them the FSD is not transferable if not on the Monroney. They have contacted an attorney and the states Attorney General's office.

Friend of mine just ran into the same exact scenario, private sale. Shady tactics by Tesla.

FSD is transferable.

I’d get that in writing from Tesla.

Reactions: davidc18

I would disagree about the seating arrangement. The 6 seater is much more utilitarian for us when compared to the 7 seat version. Access to the third row is a simple walk in between the second row seats rather than having to shove the entire second row forward to reach the back in the 7 seat version. It you have kids you know what I'm talking about. It also allows for more space to place items in between the seats in the second row. We actually got rid of our last SUV because it didn't have captain's chairs in the second row.

• Funny
Reactions: Sunshine State
I would disagree about the seating arrangement. The 6 seater is much more utilitarian for us when compared to the 7 seat version. Access to the third row is a simple walk in between the second row seats rather than having to shove the entire second row forward to reach the back in the 7 seat version. It you have kids you know what I'm talking about. It also allows for more space to place items in between the seats in the second row. We actually got rid of our last SUV because it didn't have captain's chairs in the second row.

I agree. 2nd row is good for my parents. And my kids can jump into the 3rd row even with occupants in the 2nd row. Model X 3rd row is one of the very few which is spacious for adults as well. And not having a middle second seat gives them extra leg room.

Not sure if you are aware of how the 7 seater X center seat works when you say "having to shove the entire second row forward to reach the back" because you clearly don’t have to. Possibly you are in the vast minority who would describe the 6 seater as more utilitarian but this video shows the center seat and it’s easy operation. It’s quite a bit easier than you make it sound when you say "shove" its actually completely effortless.

Not sure if you are aware of how the 7 seater X center seat works when you say "having to shove the entire second row forward to reach the back" because you clearly don’t have to. Possibly you are in the vast minority who would describe the 6 seater as more utilitarian but this video shows the center seat and it’s easy operation. It’s quite a bit easier than you make it sound when you say "shove" its actually completely effortless.
That's exactly what I'm referring too. Typically here's what happens when you have multiple children: The first two will jump into the middle row with all their gear, backpacks, toys, etc to avoid getting the third row seating designation, next the third child comes and now has to convince the middle row occupants to move in order to "shove" the seats forward to get back into the "dungeon", fighting quickly ensues with the middle row occupants having to be convinced to move and their gear in order to allow said third row occupant to be able to enter the third row. Then ask second row occupants to "shove" middle row back and hope third row occupant didn't get their legs chopped off and start screaming. Rinse and repeat the next morning...