Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Tesla shareholder meeting lunch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just confirmed a June 12 factory tour at 11am. Apparently factory tours are back the menu after being put on hold. Wonder what I will be able to see with regard to the ‘rejiggering’.

Attachments

• E58C1A64-44D4-41B7-B39D-470BBE5C78FF.jpeg
    E58C1A64-44D4-41B7-B39D-470BBE5C78FF.jpeg
    278.9 KB · Views: 77
Vanguard had an online proxy for me to cast my vote, and I clicked ‘vote in person’. A week later I got paper proxy documents to present at the meeting. Also said it was not a guarantee for admittance. Looking for how to register for this, as I will be driving from Utah to attend.
If it's like previous years, there is not registration for the shareholders meeting. You just need to try to get in line early enough, as it's first come first served in terms of available space. Note that there has previously been at least a room or two of spillover (i.e. screens instead of the people in front of you), so that increases their capacity somewhat.

Good luck and enjoy the drive!

fwiw, here’s what I’ve found from Tesla re attending the meeting,

Note: If you plan to attend the meeting in person, please bring your photo ID, and either the notice or card addressed to you on behalf of us or your broker or your brokerage statement as of April 15, 2019. Please see the materials you received for details. We will not admit anyone, including guests of shareholders, who does not have these documents.

Shareholder Meeting | Tesla

Current status for lunch: The tickets sold out for 30 people, I refunded one this morning for an attendee who cannot make it. So officially one seat left. (Only stated no refunds because worst case, some person would buy up all the tickets, request a refund at the last minute, and totally ruin the event.)

I also added a waitlist and sent an email this morning to the restaurant to see what flexibility they have on headcount. I'll update once I know.

I'll see some of you tomorrow!

Bonnie Norman on Twitter

Getting excited about the 2020 Tesla, Inc. Annual Meeting of Shareholders. Wondering if it will be end of May, or the second or first week of June.

Anybody been able to peek at EM's schedule yet?

Ah well, I'll just book some tentative arrangements and wait patiently for a few months until we find out.