Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Tesla shareholder meeting lunch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ORB

Jun 22, 2012
Hi all,

I'm soliciting interest for a group lunch after the Tesla shareholder meeting this year. Unfortunately I'll be returning from overseas that day and won't be able to attend, but I will book the restaurant reservation. As in prior years, the shareholder meeting will be in the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA, taking place on Tuesday June 11, 2019, starting at 2:30 pm.

I'll book the reservation at Cucina Venti restaurant again, probably at 3:45 pm. It is across the street from the Computer History Museum. I'm thinking of 10 people, but anyone interested please respond to this thread, will make the reservation very soon.

Thanks!

Oliver Barrett

Reactions: replicant
Sorry Oliver, just reread that post and saw you were already part of it.

Blu Zap, you have to scroll quite a ways down Bonnie's feed to see it.

Can I ask a dumb, somewhat OT question: How do you prove your share ownership to get into the shareholder's meeting? I've never been before. Is it as simple as whipping up my ally invest app and showing the shares or do they have us on some sort of list? Thanks in advance!

Sorry Oliver, just reread that post and saw you were already part of it.

Blu Zap, you have to scroll quite a ways down Bonnie's feed to see it.

Can I ask a dumb, somewhat OT question: How do you prove your share ownership to get into the shareholder's meeting? I've never been before. Is it as simple as whipping up my ally invest app and showing the shares or do they have us on some sort of list? Thanks in advance!

Vanguard had an online proxy for me to cast my vote, and I clicked ‘vote in person’. A week later I got paper proxy documents to present at the meeting. Also said it was not a guarantee for admittance. Looking for how to register for this, as I will be driving from Utah to attend.

Reactions: shrspeedblade
Hi all,

I'm soliciting interest for a group lunch after the Tesla shareholder meeting this year. Unfortunately I'll be returning from overseas that day and won't be able to attend, but I will book the restaurant reservation. As in prior years, the shareholder meeting will be in the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA, taking place on Tuesday June 11, 2019, starting at 2:30 pm.

I'll book the reservation at Cucina Venti restaurant again, probably at 3:45 pm. It is across the street from the Computer History Museum. I'm thinking of 10 people, but anyone interested please respond to this thread, will make the reservation very soon.

Thanks!

Oliver Barrett

I am planning to attend the meeting and lunch.
John Lee

Vanguard had an online proxy for me to cast my vote, and I clicked ‘vote in person’. A week later I got paper proxy documents to present at the meeting. Also said it was not a guarantee for admittance. Looking for how to register for this, as I will be driving from Utah to attend.

John, this is what I found on the Investors FAQ section of the Tesla website:

You may attend an annual meeting if you were a Tesla stockholder on the “Record Date” for that meeting and can provide photo ID and proof of stock ownership at the meeting. The “Record Date” for our 2017 Annual Meeting of Stockholders is April 13, 2017. Proof of stock ownership may include materials you receive from us or your broker (such as a broker statement) that lists you as a Tesla stockholder, but depends on your form of ownership. Please refer to our proxy statement relating to the particular meeting for additional details. Our proxy statement relating to the 2017 annual meeting is available at: SEC Filings.

Obviously from a couple years back, but probably still valid. Still would like someone who has gone before to chime in how particular they are i.e. Does it need to be a hard copy?

Thanks to @ORB's for setting this up. You can make reservations for lunch thru EventBrite (TSLA Annual Meeting - After Lunch).

Seating is limited, due to restaurant size, but we've all fit in there before!

Done. Thanks for setting this up Oliver and Bonnie. I look forward to meeting you all in person.

(Now we just need to stock mini-rally to brighten the mood!)

For others just thinking about it - we have an upper limit on # of attendees and are about halfway there. If we bump up against the upper limit, I'll talk to the restaurant about increasing headcount.

All this to say 'if you're going to get around to it in the next few days, now would be a good time'. :)