Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Tesla X 100D for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Tesla Community,

I'm selling my new (3 months old) X model.
It has Long Range (300 miles), 7 seats, enhanced autopilot.
Milage: 3300
Asking $85k, paid much more 3 months ago.
VIN 5YJXCAE28KF151937

Daily commute was changed, so there is no need to drive this beautiful
MainTesla.jpg
TeslaInfo.jpg
20191002_165045.jpg
car for hours.

Attachments

• 20191002_165554.jpg
    20191002_165554.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 98
I'm still educating myself on the Tesla so my apologies if any of these are dumb questions -

Is this with the new raven refresh or previous to that (is the full 100% charged range 325 miles or 300)?

Does it have the FSD upgrade paid for? I see EAP in the window sticker, which I think is the same thing but maybe I'm wrong?

People do forget about EV-CPO and pricing lookups.. for example, EV-CPO recorded this:
2019-10-07.png

Why? You do realize you can buy this X brand new for around $90k right? And that's for a raven, 30 more miles of range, and upgraded suspension.....

Since the OP's has EAP, the closest he can get is actually this (FSD required):
2019-10-07.png

Ok, point being it is maybe not quite a steal. He knows it for sure. He's trying to get as much as he can, a tesla forum not a good place to fudge though, you get racked through the coals.

He loses 20% after putting a thousand miles on it and now he may want a Raven..who knows. However, I can say that if someone had hours of commute and had the car for 3 months then it should have over +10k miles instead of 3k. So..there is that very very big point against that narrative.

• Helpful
Reactions: cucubits
He does have EAP so it's not appropriate to take $6K off.

Yea, that's tough - sort of in between.

I've read others say you can pay $3k and change EAP to FSD. So, one way to look at it is to compare the OP's asking price plus $3k to a car with FSD. So, $88k compared to $97k ($99k - tax incentive).

If I were paying cash, I'd definitely come up with another $9k to not only get a car how I wanted it (color, etc), but also for the 30 more miles of range. Unless you've owned a Tesla and traveled in one, you don't understand just how valuable 30 miles are.

And similarly, if a person was financing, the difference in the interest rate between a new and used car would negate most of the $9k savings.

Also, if you're in a state that has state tax incentives, the difference is even less.

Yea, that's tough - sort of in between.

I've read others say you can pay $3k and change EAP to FSD. So, one way to look at it is to compare the OP's asking price plus $3k to a car with FSD. So, $88k compared to $97k ($99k - tax incentive).

If I were paying cash, I'd definitely come up with another $9k to not only get a car how I wanted it (color, etc), but also for the 30 more miles of range. Unless you've owned a Tesla and traveled in one, you don't understand just how valuable 30 miles are.

And similarly, if a person was financing, the difference in the interest rate between a new and used car would negate most of the $9k savings.

Also, if you're in a state that has state tax incentives, the difference is even less.

Correct, you can upgrade EAP to FSD for $3k and gain absolutely nothing. EAP = FSD right now. Until federal regulations exist to allow FSD (considering how Smart Summon is acting), there's no gain in FSD. In order to get the MOST COMPARABLE vehicle NEW, you HAVE to add FSD. Therefore, $99k is the price to be comparable in terms of software licensing.

And, based on EV-CPO, he purchased his vehicle for just under $93k, and is selling for $85k...

Correct, you can upgrade EAP to FSD for $3k and gain absolutely nothing. EAP = FSD right now. Until federal regulations exist to allow FSD (considering how Smart Summon is acting), there's no gain in FSD. In order to get the MOST COMPARABLE vehicle NEW, you HAVE to add FSD. Therefore, $99k is the price to be comparable in terms of software licensing.

And, based on EV-CPO, he purchased his vehicle for just under $93k, and is selling for $85k...

Nice car probably. The $93k included FSD. If $93k included RSD then it was discounted further and unfortunately it is not a Raven so the newest non Raven cars will take the biggest percentage of depreciation on resale. Will be a nice car for someone when the price gets down a bit.

Reactions: SoGA Fan Club
This may or may not matter to some folks but I was wondering about unlimited supercharging which seems to be included in the newer raven models ? Most of the inventory models seem to have unlimited supercharging included. How does that affect pricing

Most recently sold vehicles close enough to OPs:
2019-10-07.png

The top one has mileage which is closest, but, is a year older... These were both recently sold on Tesla's website.

If those are private sales you have no idea what they actually sold for. Asking price and sold price are two different things.

Since the OP car doesn’t have FSD he should confirm if it has HW3. Based on build date I don’t think it does.

I try not to get into price but don’t mind sharing my thoughts on what both buyers and sellers need to consider.

EAP is not comparable to FSD. But it’s not comparable to $0 either. FSD includes HW3 and future potential over EAP. Nobody know what that value will be long term. Even Elon apparently.

What anyone paid for a car is meaningless. What someone could get today is what you need to compare to. With appropriate adjustments.

Raven is cheaper and more car so it’s kind of a double hit. Plus depreciation.

You guys are hilarious. Nobody is here to buy his car but everyone wants to chime in on how much he should sell it. Make a offer or get off this guys post
I’m actually here to buy another X. If I do buy a used one I will only buy at a discount from what I can buy a new one at. This car is already in Florida and therefore of interest to me especially because it was bought as an inventory car at a significant discount. If it eventually receives a significant discount it would be in an attractive position compared to a new Raven X. We posted one of our cars here on TMC and didn’t receive any negative comments. When we posted our X we listed it about the same price as our Tesla trade in price to give the community to chance to buy a perfect car for a reasonable price, that seemed fair to everyone but in the end we just traded it in and Tesla just listed it for $12k more.

• Helpful
Reactions: copyhacker