Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which router? I wish mine had that. I’m using a Ubiquiti Edgerouter 4.

If your internet speeds are not above 600 Mbps and you don't mind wearing out your flash more quickly and getting a new router in about five years, you can activate Traffic Analysis to Hosts Only mode and get the total data, though not historic information.

If you are using UniFi APs along with the Edgerouter, you can run UniFi on your computer at all times and get nicely-detailed data from the UniFi controller and direct from the APs.

I don't think you need to have FSD to see the visualizations... you just need HW3. I do not have FSD and I can see cones, stop signs, taffic lights and trash cans. Of course you need to turn on the FSD visualizations in the settings. I think they let everyone see them as part of a marketing strategy for the full self driving option.

Of course you are correct, my eyes saw FSD and brain read HW3 .. thanks for the correction.

If your internet speeds are not above 600 Mbps and you don't mind wearing out your flash more quickly and getting a new router in about five years, you can activate Traffic Analysis to Hosts Only mode and get the total data, though not historic information.

If you are using UniFi APs along with the Edgerouter, you can run UniFi on your computer at all times and get nicely-detailed data from the UniFi controller and direct from the APs.

I already have traffic analysis enabled. I have gigabit fiber. It doesn’t show totals as it resets to zero automatically if throughput isn’t substantial. It’s not a running total. I wonder if I put a Unifi AP between the Edgerouter and Orbi APs...