Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The 2020.12 map is less than 6 GB. your 10GB+ download is something else, or perhaps the map download got interrupted and restarted fresh. I've seen that happen on rare occasions. So back to 2020.12.1. What's different?

Not much of anything as that .1 is usually a bug fix. Most went from 2020.4.1 to 2020.8.1 or 2020.12.1

if anything it messed up my Bluetooth when that was supposed to be an improvement and I can see STOP on stop signs, yay!

2020.12.1 is being rolled out in the US only (or almost exclusively). I assume that this version will enable the initial rollout of the stopping features, combined with new maps.
Wishful thinking. Not for me at least. I have FSD with HW3. Only thing i noticed was that it shows the word stop in the stop-sign. I tried to see if it would stop for me and all i got was a big-ass red hand telling me to HIT THE BRAKES IDIOT!

So i did. And i stopped.

Wishful thinking. Not for me at least. I have FSD with HW3. Only thing i noticed was that it shows the word stop in the stop-sign. I tried to see if it would stop for me and all i got was a big-ass red hand telling me to HIT THE BRAKES IDIOT!

So i did. And i stopped.

LOL! Same. I did it while the roads were quiet. At least the car knows we were about to run a stop sign!

So i did. And i stopped.

LOL! Same. I did it while the roads were quiet. At least the car knows we were about to run a stop sign!

This is a new 12.x feature though, correct? US only for now.

Last edited: