Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.12.11.1 Incoming

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

The only thing I can see that is different on the "Software" page there is an addition
of two listings:

Full Self Driving Capability
Premium Connectivity

These are not hidden in the "Additional vehicle information" screen.

Software Info.jpg

Shawn

Hi All,

The only thing I can see that is different on the "Software" page there is an addition
of two listings:

Full Self Driving Capability
Premium Connectivity

These are not hidden in the "Additional vehicle information" screen.

View attachment 538768

Shawn

The "Premium Connectivity" part has been there for a while, at least since last December.

The "Full Self Driving Capability" appeared with 2020.12.5 for me (I'm now on 12.6 with a pending update to 12.11.1):

IMG_3010 (1).jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: mrau and john5520
The "Premium Connectivity" part has been there for a while, at least since last December.

The "Full Self Driving Capability" appeared with 2020.12.5 for me (I'm now on 12.6 with a pending update to 12.11.1):

View attachment 538807
Weird, I just got .11.1 from .6 and do not have Full self driving showing, even though I do have it, shows it purchased in my app and all the functionality is there... 2019 Raven LR X.

Weird, I just got .11.1 from .6 and do not have Full self driving showing, even though I do have it, shows it purchased in my app and all the functionality is there... 2019 Raven LR X.
It varies car to car with no clear explanation. Mine displayed it for a while along with acceleration boost and premium connectivity, then just displayed premium connectivity for about a week, and now it’s back to displaying all three again.

I haven't noticed any changes, although my bluetooth connection to my phone has been flaky since the last update or two. I am hoping that gets fixed. When there is an issue, I can't reset it from the phone or the car and just have to wait until it sits for a while. I wasn't even sure if it was the phone or the car. AP/FSD features seem to operate the same, but I will be trying it more to see if the car slows more smoothly coming to lights and stop signs.