Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/support/supercharger-idle-fee?redirect=no#all-pricing said:
Do idle fees apply if there are Supercharger spots still available?
Idle fees apply to any car occupying a Supercharger if the station is at least 50% full and the charge session is complete. Idle fee rates double when the station is 100% occupied.

https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/support/supercharger-idle-fee?redirect=no#all-pricing said:
The Tesla app allows owners to remotely monitor their vehicle, alerting them when their charge is nearly complete and again once fully charged. For every additional minute a car remains connected to the Supercharger, it will incur an idle fee. If the car is moved within 5 minutes, the fee is waived. Idle fees apply when a Supercharger station is at least 50% full, and double when the station is 100% full. To be clear, this is purely about increasing customer happiness and we hope to never make any money from it.

Reactions: tj333 and Cnixon
tl;dr don't feel left out if you are only getting 2020.12.11.1

Apparently its not uncommon for Tesla to release parallel versions so that they can compare how each behave compared to the other.

But I don't think its that. Slightly worrying is that 2020.12.11.2 is a very minor release as per TeslaFi reports and negligible installs in last day or so compared to 2020.12.11.1. This hints either at a problem with 11.2, or we are a very special install. I suspect the former.

As an aside, 11.2 seems to be very highly biased towards LR AWD installs and significantly smaller SR installs. Tiny number of performance installs.

View attachment 539446

My 11.2 install is on a LR so that makes sense. Ah well, not going anywhere in the car anyway

Think I read somewhere it's not just 50% any more but just when you finish? There's a higher rate when it's 50% though.
I've just checked and it's only applicable if 50% occupied at £0.35 per minute but now if 100% full it doubles to £0.70 per minute!

Attachments

• D3D711A5-A40E-4C7D-ADB6-951A42502FEC.jpeg
    D3D711A5-A40E-4C7D-ADB6-951A42502FEC.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Informative
Reactions: m3p_uk
First complaint...I'm getting the UI_a078 error "USB drive is not accessible by Dashcam". It was expected from others experience. My usb was formatted ext4 (linux, mac flavour!). Worked really well. The sentry mode plays back but not the dash cam!!! Oh well Good ol' FAT32 coming up.

First complaint...I'm getting the UI_a078 error "USB drive is not accessible by Dashcam". It was expected from others experience. My usb was formatted ext4 (linux, mac flavour!). Worked really well. The sentry mode plays back but not the dash cam!!! Oh well Good ol' FAT32 coming up.
I tried formatting mine exFAT and that didn't work either, and I was on a recent software release. USB music worked, but dashcam/sentry didn't. Reformatted to FAT32 and it worked first time.

Reactions: Roy W.
I tried formatting mine exFAT and that didn't work either, and I was on a recent software release. USB music worked, but dashcam/sentry didn't. Reformatted to FAT32 and it worked first time.
I had exactly the same experience. They must have either removed support for exFAT or a recent update has broken it. It’ll be interesting to see what format the car uses when we get the update that allows the car to format the TeslaCam drive.

Anecdotal reply, but got this on my SR+ last night. Drove it today, and butt dyno seemed much perkier on pickup, less "lag" from junctions. Maybe down to temperature of course, but at 80% SOC and prewarmed battery, defintely felt more lively than yesterday.

I went straight from 2020.8.3 to 2020.12.11.1.
Can anyone advise re the dashcam...
Previous versions if you wanted to save a clip following an incident of some sort, you tap the dashcam icon and it would show an arrow on it for a few seconds to let you know it is saving the clip.
Tried yesterday after failing to miss a pothole and it did not change after pressing.
Anyone else noticed this? Not been able to check if the clip did indeed save yet. M3PFSD

Not sure what long presses do now, if anything. Pressing the icon now shows a menu where you can save the clip or open the dashcam viewer. I would assume therefore that it may not have been saved.

Safest thing to do in that situation is to enable “Save on Honk“, and use the horn whenever you want to save a clip.

Reactions: Roy W.
Not sure what long presses do now, if anything. Pressing the icon now shows a menu where you can save the clip or open the dashcam viewer. I would assume therefore that it may not have been saved.

Safest thing to do in that situation is to enable “Save on Honk“, and use the horn whenever you want to save a clip.

I think that option only happens when in park....

Reactions: NorfolkMustard