Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.12.11.5 firmware is released.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For my AP2 car all the release notes said was that it adds a statement to how many SCs are out of service when you select a specific SC location. As an example of one I found there are 16 total stalls. Eight were in use and eight showed as available (I.e. 8 of 16 are available. Then it said two were out of service. Therefore, you will need to subtract those two from the eight remaining spares for a total of 6 remaining usable stalls. Also included the statement of minor bugs fixes and improvements. Not much else.

IMG_8660.jpg

Completed the download and USB music access has been restored!!

Reactions: dark cloud
I had also lost my Slacker ability to call up any music for the last six or so months. I could play the stations, but requesting any music would show the search results for tune in but no music results of any type. This update finally restored my ability to search for music again on Slacker.

Trying since last night to install 2020.12.11.5 on my Model X - stuck in a loop. Says its available, says it's starting, then back to It's available. I've tried the 2 thumb reboot, that didn't work.... anything else I can try??
Mine did the same when 12.11.1 tried to load. I put in a fix order through the app. A short time later a mobile service tech messaged me and said he would be sending me a new FW update. As it turned out it was my previous FW version 12.10. I kept it that way knowing I should be receiving a newer version within a few days. Sure enough 12.11.5 came through yesterday with no problems.

Update done after a few unsuccessfull attempts.

For an "old" model like mine, just some minor bug correction and display of the SUC stalls out of order.

Can somebody tell me if USB music is available for my version? I did try in the past but no USB icon in sight...