Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.12.11 Rolling Out.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve had 12.11 since Saturday but haven’t driven with it much until today. It recognizes and will stop at every stop sign and traffic light (even green lights) and requires confirmation (push down right stalk or tap accelerator) if you don’t want it to stop. ONE BIG NEGATIVE: Ever since 12.10 and 12.11 the doors won’t unlock unless my paired iPhone 8 is out of my pocket, awake AND the Tesla app is open. Prior to this the phone could be in my pocket and asleep and it unlocked 100% of the time ☹️
I have noticed since 10 that my charge port will not unlock until I unlock the car (that works OK with phone in pocket).
Hope they fix it soon, but only a minor irritant.

I’m in exactly the same position. The car finished downloading the new map data, it shows as up to date, but I still can’t enable the feature to stop at ALL lights.
Fixed it for you... It will stop at all intersections, regardless, until you authorize it to proceed. Takes some getting used to, but becomes seamless after a little practice. Love it! Can't wait for the ability to pre authorize like lane changes, although I bet that is going to take more time...

Next stop auto nav on city streets, and then we're FSD! :)

• Helpful
Reactions: KrenGrl
I’m in exactly the same position. The car finished downloading the new map data, it shows as up to date, but I still can’t enable the feature to stop at red lights.
Update:
About 5 hours after downloading the latest nav update I was finally able to enable Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control.
Didn’t change anything, it just was ready when I got in the car this evening. ‍♂️

Got 12.11.1 last night, 2018 S with 2.5. The only visuals I have are cones, which it thinks everything is a cone. I only have EAP, but thought the visuals would show lights and signs. But my release notes are different than above and make no mention of lights and stop signs.