Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.12.5.6: Traffic Light & Stop Sign Control

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey look at that, a new page. Hoping this one will stay on topic.

Speaking of which, today I heard from a friend that I haven’t spoken to in a bit. He got his Model 3 just before the price cuts early last year. As “compensation”, he was told he’d get early access but never got any “special” releases. Didn’t ever sign an NDA, either. But guess what?

Yep, he got 2020.12.5.6 late last week. How’bout them apples?!

People, there is a block function. That is all.

Good point! I just used the “Ignore” function for the first time on you-know-who-from-earlier. Thanks for the reminder!

Reactions: lUtriaNt
Personal attacks = shifting to comments about me...not about the topic.

Which nobody did.

You continue to mix up "correcting you on factual things you are wrong about" with "personal attacks"

If you take getting your facts wrong so personally you should probably work harder on checking your facts.

I was thinking that an open forum in a thread that could violate NDA's if discussed is a perfect place.

Except it's been repeatedly pointed out to you people who HAVE NOT signed NDAs have access to this info.

Its my hope that younger folks would become more aware and/or serious about following the rules

If I didn't sign an NDA then I'm breaking no rules talking about things- even if they are things someone ELSE signed an NDA about.

You seem to think a rule that applies to a specific person in a specific situation somehow applies to everyone in all situations. Which is a fundamentally incorrect way of thinking and directly counter to both the basics of contracts, law, and hell common sense.

This is a great example of one of several facts you've had explained to you multiple times now and keep insisting on being wrong about for...some...reason.

Hopefully they saw that you don't have to call people names, curse people out, or get belligerent

None of which anyone here has done.

Trying to correct your ignorance on a topic (especially since you brought the concept of ignorance up to begin with) is none of those things.

So then we had to correct your apparent ignorance of what ignorance is.

- that's a strange behavior with a strange objective.

My objective is getting facts straight.

It's weird yours appears to be a refusal to accept those facts.

What’s the first rule of Fight Club? ;)

If people who are in EAP and signed the NDA followed it, we wouldn’t know if they were in it or not since acknowledging you are in it is violating the NDA. And by Garlans logic, anyone they told this to would also be violating the NDA. Since everything on the internet is available to everyone, everyone on the PLANET with internet access has now violated Tesla’s NDA. Oh the humanity...

Which nobody did.

You continue to mix up "correcting you on factual things you are wrong about" with "personal attacks"

If you take getting your facts wrong so personally you should probably work harder on checking your facts.

Except it's been repeatedly pointed out to you people who HAVE NOT signed NDAs have access to this info.

If I didn't sign an NDA then I'm breaking no rules talking about things- even if they are things someone ELSE signed an NDA about.

You seem to think a rule that applies to a specific person in a specific situation somehow applies to everyone in all situations. Which is a fundamentally incorrect way of thinking and directly counter to both the basics of contracts, law, and hell common sense.

This is a great example of one of several facts you've had explained to you multiple times now and keep insisting on being wrong about for...some...reason.

None of which anyone here has done.

Trying to correct your ignorance on a topic (especially since you brought the concept of ignorance up to begin with) is none of those things.

So then we had to correct your apparent ignorance of what ignorance is.

My objective is getting facts straight.

It's weird yours appears to be a refusal to accept those facts.

Thanks for reading my posts so carefully.

• Disagree

If people who are in EAP and signed the NDA followed it, we wouldn’t know if they were in it or not since acknowledging you are in it is violating the NDA. And by Garlans logic, anyone they told this to would also be violating the NDA. Since everything on the internet is available to everyone, everyone on the PLANET with internet access has now violated Tesla’s NDA. Oh the humanity...

What?

• Disagree

What IS the first rule of Fight Club? That it's all make believe?

b67.gif

Edit: to clarify the earlier “yes” reply, it tried to stop at some but not all of them. At times, rather abruptly. I suspect whether there’s a mapped traffic control device nearby was the determining factor.

Got it, thanks for the clarification. I’m assuming you were driving on AP (or at least TACC) when you had these false positive braking events?

I have a simple suggestion that hopefully would make everyone happy about the NDA issue on this thread - why don't you (Garlan Garner) just start a new thread with NDA as the title? Then you could state your beliefs/thoughts, and any others interested could reply there.
That would keep threads like this (2020.12.5.6) about technical info on 2020.12.5.6.

I have a simple suggestion that hopefully would make everyone happy about the NDA issue on this thread - why don't you (Garlan Garner) just start a new thread with NDA as the title? Then you could state your beliefs/thoughts, and any others interested could reply there.
That would keep threads like this (2020.12.5.6) about technical info on 2020.12.5.6.

Not necessary.

nothing technical is happening on this thread.

• Disagree