Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.12.5!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got it 2020 model 3 installed release notes attached! Sentry mode icon updated

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it's work on MCU1 and AP2.5 I have friends of me in Switzerland that say and give me screenshot that worked
And trafic cones vizualisation working also on AP2.5 Great new !!!

excellent thanks! Was tired of being relegated to the back bench, this could have been the last straw to get me to go for the MCU 2 upgrade.

I love the new Dashcam/Sentry viewer, but has anyone else encountered the behavior where almost all clips are classified as Sentry, and not Dashcam, even when it's recorded while driving? Although I haven't driven it since the update yet, so if something's changed since then, it might only be old clips that are misclassified?

I love the new Dashcam/Sentry viewer, but has anyone else encountered the behavior where almost all clips are classified as Sentry, and not Dashcam, even when it's recorded while driving? Although I haven't driven it since the update yet, so if something's changed since then, it might only be old clips that are misclassified?

I don't have 12.5 yet so this is only speculation, but I wonder if it's one of two things - if you trigger Sentry mode within 10 minutes of parking, you'll get the last bunch of clips of yourself driving before the parking/Sentry event; alternatively, I seem to recall all the saved clips going into the same folder, so if you manually saved driving clips by either honking or pressing the camera button, if the Sentry clips are dumped into the same folder, I can see why you'd see a bunch of driving clips as well.