Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received a few minutes ago. Here are the release notes for my December 2019 S

Attachments

• IMG_9200.JPG
    IMG_9200.JPG
    518.8 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_9201.JPG
    IMG_9201.JPG
    513.4 KB · Views: 327
Hi all. Ah, my first official post here on TMC. I am excited because I also received the update notice this morning around 10:30 am EST for my 2017 Model S75D with MCU 1; AP 2.5. At this point, I'm not sure what additions will work on my MCU or AP but very eager to find out.

When your update completes, read your release notes. Major changes will be explained, but minor fixes will probably not be mentioned. I always go though a process of rebooting with the steering wheel controls and then looking at each configuration setting on the MCU for the car, audio, etc. Sometimes there are new configuration options that need to be set and it’s good just to confirm the existing settings were not changed. Works for me, I am sure others have their own process for verifying OTA updates.

• Helpful
Reactions: pilotSteve
Hi all. Ah, my first official post here on TMC. I am excited because I also received the update notice this morning around 10:30 am EST for my 2017 Model S75D with MCU 1; AP 2.5. At this point, I'm not sure what additions will work on my MCU or AP but very eager to find out.

We don’t get much of the talked about features anymore. Unfortunately, nearly all of the new items spoken about are for newer editions of the vehicles. We probably won’t receive most of them until they upgrade our hardware sometime in the next year or two.