Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Upgraded overnight. Haven't even been out to the car yet, but noticed in the app that the charge limit was overridden (I had it set to a few miles lower than default).

Also, it says it's still charging (25 min left) after being plugged in for 14hrs. Hmm.

I have been testing out 2020.16.2.1 for the last few days. This is on a early 2017 Model S 90D with FSD upgraded and MCU2.

Seems fairly stable in slower traffic and in sharper turns it slows as takes safely.

I did notice a bit more ping ponging than my AP1 at 75-80MPH on long sweeping turns.

Hopefully the long sweeping turn stability improves. Model 3 with AP2.5 is rock solid on the same stretch of road.

I have been testing out 2020.16.2.1 for the last few days. This is on a early 2017 Model S 90D with FSD upgraded and MCU2.

Seems fairly stable in slower traffic and in sharper turns it slows as takes safely.

I did notice a bit more ping ponging than my AP1 at 75-80MPH on long sweeping turns.

Hopefully the long sweeping turn stability improves. Model 3 with AP2.5 is rock solid on the same stretch of road.
... so did you have MCU1/HW2 that is now updated to MCU2/HW3? If so this is exciting for us 2017 owners with prepaid FSD.

i always wonder if drivers behind me think Im drunk when im in autopilot and the road gets to a part where the white line on the right side of the road/right side of the car, moves wide right, and the car wanders over a bit to that white line, then back over to the left when the white line comes back to the left. Seems like there have been enough updates to autopilot to fix that/improve that?

Just seems like there are going to be a LOT of things (way more complex than that) that will need solutions before we are anywhere near "your car will take you fully from your driveway to your job and park itself" status.

We don’t get much of the talked about features anymore. Unfortunately, nearly all of the new items spoken about are for newer editions of the vehicles. We probably won’t receive most of them until they upgrade our hardware sometime in the next year or two.

Just as an aside, I have a 2017 Model X which had MCU1 and AP2.5 and I was eligible for the upgrade to MCU2 and HW3.0 by paying $2500. Here's the link showing vehicle eligibility - Infotainment Upgrade (scroll down to the Details section).

Just as an aside, I have a 2017 Model X which had MCU1 and AP2.5 and I was eligible for the upgrade to MCU2 and HW3.0 by paying $2500. Here's the link showing vehicle eligibility - Infotainment Upgrade (scroll down to the Details section).
i assum you had already paid for FSD previously..correct? Or are you saying Tesla tossed in HW3 as a bonus when you paid $2500 for MCU2?

updated yesterday afternoon. 2020.16.2.1
Checked out the bug in Sentry Player and it is still there. Sentry records 10:49 per event but most of the action happens near the end of that time. However it doesn't play the last 30 seconds or so of the recording. Stops at about 10:20 and then starts playing from the beginning.

Is anyone else's car having trouble sleeping with this update?
Mine keeps waking up 10 minutes after going to sleep and charging for 2 minutes then going back to sleep. It does this from about 9:30 PM to 3:30 AM then it finally goes to sleep for good.

upload_2020-5-29_10-47-35.png