Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After a week of weird blips and pops My car notified me to connect to WiFi to download an update. My car is on 2020.16.2.1. So I tried connecting to WiFi, which was different since my car has been on my home WiFi for over a year.
The car could not find my WiFi network. Of course the Tesla app could not connect to the car because the car could not connect to the WiFi. Good one! So after some messing around trying to reboot, unplugging the charger and cursing, the car came on, found my WiFi And has downloaded 2020.16.3 And is installing, Which I thought was done a couple of weeks ago? But I am old and could be a senior moment.
Still the most fun car I have ever driven in my over 50 years of driving.

I went out today and didn’t notice anything game changing, same issues I mentioned in the other thread.

one thing that was kind of cool (to me) was we had a storm that took out a few stoplights in town. The cops put up temporary stop signs At the intersection and the car detected and displayed them in the correct location. I thought the car was using uploaded map info for lights/intersections.

After a week of weird blips and pops My car notified me to connect to WiFi to download an update. My car is on 2020.16.2.1. So I tried connecting to WiFi, which was different since my car has been on my home WiFi for over a year.
The car could not find my WiFi network. Of course the Tesla app could not connect to the car because the car could not connect to the WiFi. Good one! So after some messing around trying to reboot, unplugging the charger and cursing, the car came on, found my WiFi And has downloaded 2020.16.3 And is installing, Which I thought was done a couple of weeks ago? But I am old and could be a senior moment.
Still the most fun car I have ever driven in my over 50 years of driving.

I am old also. But never confused. Sometimes I have an alternate reality moment though. One of the perks of living longer. Does I-10, I-8 pass through the Sonora desert?