Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.16 is installing now on MY PUP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Do you have any special access to Tesla? I have the same car, and running 12.11.1 and don't have the new update. I do have FSD, not sure if you do. Thanks

No special access. Haven’t had any problems since the update. Just drove it 90 miles to Sarasota service center for repairs owed from delivery (all cosmetic).

I have FSD as well.

I wouldn't recommend people download this update...it has completly bugged my car. Screen froze for 10 minutes during my drive today and finally reset itself, then sound stopped working and was going in an out for the rest of the drive.

Odd, I haven't noticed any issues on either one of my Y's with the new SW. Maybe try a soft reset or hard power down. I always do a soft reset after an update.

I'm waiting for the update, and nothing yet. Running 12.11.1 on MY PUP FSD. I have issue with my Bluetooth (the other side of a phone conversation can hear me in and out), and hoping it will be fixed with three new update.